Amplifier/Controller for HyperX Cloud Headset and my PS4.

Sup guys!

I recently bought a HyperX Cloud Headset and it sounds great. But there seems to be an issue with low voice chat volume on the PS4s built in party feature. With party volume on maximum, the voice chat is still too low. Several people on the European Playstation forums have also pointed this out.

So I was thinking I could get an amplifier or controller which has a balance knob (voice/game) or similar which would boost the voice volume a bit. I've tried the Astro MixAmp with my headset but it seems like there is some static noise every time I speak (as my buddies has mentioned several times). This is not a problem with the headset plugged in to the controller but then I have the low chat volume instead. I most of the time I have to turn the game volume down to 40/50 percent just to have a decent amount of chat volume.

I've had a look at Turtle Beach amplifiers and in particular the SEVEN controller that's included with the SEVEN headset (the one Linus unboxed). Have you guys had any experience using Turtle Beach amplifiers with other headsets? Or any other amplifiers/controllers for that matter. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Update: Turtle Beach answered one of my tweets saying I should look into http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/upgrade-kits-accessories/ear-force-seven-mobile-to-console-upgrade-kit/404 which is the exactly the same gear you would get if you ordered any of the SEVEN headset bundles. They also said this: "That said, we cannot tell you how well that will work with any headphones but ours."