Discussing the Dragon :D

[8th Post ;) when its 10 ill stop typing this :T] Good Night/Afternoon/Morning to everyone, so i like to discuss what are your ideas on the future of Qualcomm->Snapdragon! After having downloaded the PDF Format of the Snapdragon 810 series i saw some really great innovations such as theyr so admirably hopeful "4K Streaming with efficient power support". Well i know its nothing new or revolutionary, but since 4k is so demanding on personal/household systems nowadays {So what exactly is more demanding on monitor resolution btw? Is it mainly the Multimedia Section of devices which i believe is conclusively the graphical adapter/block, but theres certainly other factors that most people forget and if you can answer this question it would be good),surely these smartphones will be a like an Emerald (Premium Smartphone with 810) in a sea of Rubies(Intel Core M or Tegra K2 & beyond) for people who believe specifications are the predilect obviousness. Other than that i think that if these processors are this powerful and innovative (Supporting future adaptive networks and camera that goes up to 55 Megapixels plus Immersive 3D Programs/Benchmarks/Games) is it truly something that will blaze away in a trail of sucess or just something like everyone expected with the not so exciting smartphones that were released? Thank you everyone and reply/post your ideas and obviously oppositions/critics to this Post. Also whats your toughts on a should get a new mobile phone (Nokia Classic 2600.... My beautiful and functional brick) should happen [i am only looking for smartphones when the 810+ is released and i meant when i should get between 2015-2017]. {No Offensive Language please}.

Groomlake Authority

no offensive language ill show you offensive language you F****** F***. Jokes :D

Higher resolutions are harder to render because they require information to be created for more pixels, think of it as an artist taking longer to paint a bigger picture with the same level of detail. yes you probably should get a new phone soon, and supporting a feature and being able to use a feature are different things so i never believe that until real world tests are performed.