AMD 2x1080p+1050p

Impy

Hey guys!
I just bought a mini-display to hdmi adapter so I wouldn't have to unplug my monitor and plug my TV in instead. But I can't get the displays setup like I want to: both 1080p duplicated and the 1050p as an auxiliary display.
I would even be ok with all next to each other I just want to game on one anyway.
I'm running on a Gigaybyte 7970 Ghz using the DVI-port for my AUX monitor on 1680x1050, the HDMI-port for my normal monitor and the mini-display-port for my TV both running at 1080p.
I can just get two screens working at the same time. I've tried setting them all to 1680x1050 but that didn't work either. Also tried switching the 1080p displays without success.
Anyone know a possible solution for my problem if not I'll just have to switch them in the control-panel when I want to watch a movie, still better than crawling behind my pc :D

Hey guys!

I just bought a mini-display to hdmi adapter so I wouldn't have to unplug my monitor and plug my TV in instead. But I can't get the displays setup like I want to: both 1080p duplicated and the 1050p as an auxiliary display.

I would even be ok with all next to each other I just want to game on one anyway.

I'm running on a Gigaybyte 7970 Ghz using the DVI-port for my AUX monitor on 1680x1050, the HDMI-port for my normal monitor and the mini-display-port for my TV both running at 1080p.

I can just get two screens working at the same time. I've tried setting them all to 1680x1050 but that didn't work either. Also tried switching the 1080p displays without success.

Anyone know a possible solution for my problem if not I'll just have to switch them in the control-panel when I want to watch a movie, still better than crawling behind my pc :D

couldn't you just set them up as mirrored or seperate display and having them on either side so it is just drag and drop

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

couldn't you just set them up as mirrored or seperate display and having them on either side so it is just drag and drop

for some reason that doesn't work either, im running out of ideas now :(