mATX Case Ideas for 20th Anniversary Pentium Build

Im looking for some mATX case ideas for my 20th Anniversary Pentium Build. I was going to get a Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 from Nanoxia in exchange for picture of the Anthrax build but that fell through now. My theme is going to be Blue, Yellow, and probably Black going off the box for the theme. I already have the yellow covered with the motherboard, a ASRock Z97M OC Formula. The blue will likely be cover by an array of AP123's but more might not hurt. Other hardware includes a Thermaltake water 2.0 in push pull being reused from Chibi PC.

When recommending please explain why and how it will work well with this build. Thanks in advanced for all your help!

PentiumUpdate01-ItHasArrived.jpg

PentiumUpdate02-ASROCKWho-reThey.jpg

Additions:

The PSU, which I havent decided on yet, will be sleeved by Riptide Custom Sleeving @ericlee30 and I would like to show it off.

Also the PSU, which I havent decided on yet, will be sleeved by Riptide Custom Sleeving @ericlee30 and I would like to show it off. i was also possibly thinking of going passive like I did on Chibi PC but idk.

Well I just bought an air 240 off eBay. It is nice to show off the colors of your build. You can easily use cable extensions for color matching and have more than enough space behind the motherboard for the rest of you cables. The front has enough space for a radiator and a long gpu, so you are flexible there. You could take out the mesh to repaint it in matching colors and also the side panels should be not too hard to paint. Maybe paint the case blue and the mesh yellow?

I honestly don't have the case yet, but I will get it till the end of the week and if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Well I just bought an air 240 off eBay. It is nice to show off the colors of your build. You can easily use cable extensions for color matching and have more than enough space behind the motherboard for the rest of you cables. The front has enough space for a radiator and a long gpu, so you are flexible there. You could take out the mesh to repaint it in matching colors and also the side panels should be not too hard to paint. Maybe paint the case blue and the mesh yellow?

I honestly don't have the case yet, but I will get it till the end of the week and if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

I was thinking Air 240 a bit ago but it seems like a much beter ITX case than a mATX, maybe that's just me. Also I will be having a fully sleeved PSU in black blue and yellow, there will be very little yellow.

I was thinking Air 240 a bit ago but it seems like a much beter ITX case than a mATX, maybe that's just me. Also I will be having a fully sleeved PSU in black blue and yellow, there will be very little yellow.

You are probably right. I will build my itx system in there......

mATX just has too little options for windowed cases. The node 804 is mainly the same setup but has more storage capacity as well as better crossfire support. If you don't mind the extra space, it is a nice case.

350d is nothing special but you cannot go wrong with it either. Super clean building guaranteed. Even my buddies crappy old green motherboard looks good in there somehow.

Bitfenix prodigy M is available with a nice window now. It can be tricky to do cable management, but if you like the look and spend some time, have nice cables like you will, the outcome can look very, very good. You can even route some cables behind the motherboard if you work on it.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Yay ap123, great fans!

The Lian li pc-v359. Is a lovely case.

Cheaper is the aerocool ds cube, comes in blue

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

ok so I decided on this clean and simple case http://goo.gl/q03Uyn with this nice and small PSU http://goo.gl/hPgxuF . To go with the psu I got the shorter more flexible flat cable kit http://goo.gl/dnXwlu .

What do you guy think about the choice?

Also because my motherboard I went with this for storage http://goo.gl/oT1Twi . I really wish I could get the 256GB but I cant justify the price increase on a build like this.