Linus's Microphone Tests

Making this topic as the microphone tests are something that I feel need improved on as I generally have to go to other channels for a better test. My complaints are:

• Microphone tests are done in silly voices at various tones. It would be better if you spoke in the same voice as the rest of the video so it can be used as a baseline.
  • The input of the mic is not specified. I have no idea if you're using a good sound solution or if you're just using some onboard sound. Would be better if you did two mic tests, one with an onboard and the other with a soundcard/amp+dac so people can hear if there is a difference.
  • Microphone tests are not long enough. Maybe a few seconds longer.

Oh, and I never said anything before about this, but thank-you to Luke for making a proper mouse review and actually testing the mouse. Been meaning to say that, but forgot about it and just remembered as I was writing this.

I agree with OP on this one, I almost never actually use linus's sound tests as a reference. I look around for better tests. 

//ccap

Same, and I would like them to add more mics to the list. As of right now there are only 3 mics being tested. How many mics do they own? I'm sure a hell of a lot more than that. That being said, while they have no obligation to do it I'm sure everyone would greatly appreciate it if they included more mics :D