AMD FX 4100 "OVERCLOCKED" Help/Advice

I've just recently overclocked my AMD FX 4100 at 4.6 Ghz Stable. I am using a standard AMD CPU cooler fan with Idle temps ranging between 25-35, Under a heavy work load am reaching temps between 60-70. This has been mine first overclock & i was wondering am i pushing the CPU abit too much? also how much performance boost would i get from CPU water cooler?. [Temperatures are in Celsius]

Many Thanks Hippie.

[sorry for any Grammar/Spelling] 

I would never overclock on a stock AMD cooler. This is because they only built to handle stock to boost speeds. A cooler like a Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO is awesome at handling overclocks (plus they are pretty cheap, $35 at newegg)

Seems fine to me, tcase (max temp set by amd) is 81C

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Okay, Would i be able to get more out off the cpu with a CPU water cooler installed? 

Okay, Would i be able to get more out off the cpu with a CPU water cooler installed? 

Yes definitely. 

not necessarily. cpu could find its limit at 4.xghz and the only thing adding more cooling would do is reduce temps.

I'd grab a hyper 212 if you want a cooler. no point in spending more than the CPU value on a new cooler.

you are killing your cpu, the tjmax temp to buldozer chips is 70ºC( at least the fx-6100 of my brother is), i think  only for piledriver is 80ºC, your chip should be throttling, get a cooler master hyper 212 or an hyper T4