HELP! 23" - 24" Triple Monitor slim bezel setup

I'm giving up on trying for my 27" triple monitor setup. The only 27" monitor with slim enough bezel to not affect gaming, VESA mountability, and 1440 for high resolution was the ROG Swift $799 x 3 = $2,397. (1080p looks horrid on any monitor over 24"). 

So, after giving up on that pipe dream, i'm looking for the same type of setup in 23"-24" monitors. I'm looking for slim to no bezel monitors with VESA compatibility. That's really the thing i'm interested in the most. I'm want to pay around $299, but if it's a good enough monitor i will go up to $399 - $449. I do not want to go with a TN panel due to having to look straight at it; that would make it very bad for surround gaming. 

If it matters, i'm looking to mount them with arm mounts for much better utility.

Thanks guys,

~Shark

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

1080p looks horrid on over 24, waaaaaaatttt???

anyways, this monitor is cheap and i find it pretty nice

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IKDFL4O/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

1080p looks horrid on over 24, waaaaaaatttt???

anyways, this monitor is cheap and i find it pretty nice

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IKDFL4O/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

The Jolly Roger, thanks for your suggestion! However, i'm not going for a TN panel monitor like this one. Oh, and go to Best Buy and look at their 27" monitors turned on and you'll see why i will not get a 27" 1080 monitor.

Flight1sim, thanks for these! The ASUS MX239H  doesn't have a VESA mount, but the ASUS VN248H-P actually hits everything i was looking for and even cheaper than i found. What makes it so bad is i've been looking around for monitors for months and i haven't seen this one.