audio setup management, I need suggestion.

neystro
Go to solution Solved by Peter Vaughan Truslow,

I'm trying to find an easier way to do that, like a 1 click button on my taskbar, but yes i'm using windows 

I don't mind using cygwin, it's already install on my pc anyway but I was looking for an *easy to use, with GUI* type of solution tbh

I myself don't want a gui. I want to write a script, set it to one of my kerboard's macro keys and forget about it.

a gui for making the script on the other hand would be handy

Hi guys,

My current audio setup is compose of:

o2 + odac combo from mayflower,

headphone (akg q701)   3.5mm connected on the o2

some dell desktop speaker  3.5mm connected in my Mobo,

modmic 4.0   3.5mm connected in my Mobo,

I sometime use a 3.5mm + hdmi cable to my TV.

I need something to switch from my speaker to my headphone and vice visa easily. I'll love if I could also switch my display setting at the same time.

Thank you in advance.

on windows? try the speaker icon on the bar around the clock, and playback devices :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I once wrote an autohotkey script that did this, but it was a PITA

I do something similar and might try writing a script again, but probably in virtual basic or shell

on second thought batch would probably be easier than shell, and wouldn't require cygwin to get it to work.

on windows? try the speaker icon on the bar around the clock, and playback devices :)

I'm trying to find an easier way to do that, like a 1 click button on my taskbar, but yes i'm using windows 

I once wrote an autohotkey script that did this, but it was a PITA

I do something similar and might try writing a script again, but probably in virtual basic or shell

on second thought batch would probably be easier than shell, and wouldn't require cygwin to get it to work.

I don't mind using cygwin, it's already install on my pc anyway but I was looking for an *easy to use, with GUI* type of solution tbh

I myself don't want a gui. I want to write a script, set it to one of my kerboard's macro keys and forget about it.

Never though about using it with a macro key. I like this idea. If i'm ever doing one for my self, I'll be posting it! thanks for the idea.