24 Pin Sleeving Idea

defunkt

Here's an idea I came up with for sleeving my 24 Pin. Tell me what you think and so on.

I'm doing Heatshrink-less MDPC sleeving.

Will upload Idea's for other cables later :)

GgZ5YdF.jpg

CreepingMoth :)

hello

Looks really nice :d love mdpc it's the best stuff

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Looks really nice :D

I've seen a lot of similar designs before, but I like it nevertheless :) 

hello

very nice! im awaiting a parcel for mdpc with my supplies, im also doing heatshrinkless in this design:

sRMyR7c.png

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

like in your other topic i mentioned racing stripes...well imo i think you should have it 3-5-3 or 4-3-4 and the colours opposite to what the 6/8pins are....:)

Heyy, i have an ax760i and i'm thinking of sleeving all the cables individually but i'm not sure how the pins are connected. 

If I followed exactly as how the cables are, there's a lot of criss cross of cables which just doesn't look slick to me.

is there any site i can reference the pin connections???

Heyy, i have an ax760i and i'm thinking of sleeving all the cables individually but i'm not sure how the pins are connected. 

If I followed exactly as how the cables are, there's a lot of criss cross of cables which just doesn't look slick to me.

is there any site i can reference the pin connections???

I've looked for the same thing and there's nothing. To tidy things up, take out one pin at a time rearrange it. There are some situations were 2 wires go into 1 pin, I will post a guide on how to get around this in a little while :)

hello