Lego Plane project

sezir

So I have the Lego NXT EV3 and I wan't to fly it. no I don't want it to be a usable RC plane I just want to try and get it in the air.

here is my idea:

I know that with Lego I cannot build a wing so for that I will use Styrofoam.

I am not sure if the Lego motor could spin a prop fast enough but I would like to try it.

If the NXT motors don't spin fast enough I will probably put a better motor on it for power 

If any of you have input please share

If you wan't to tell me I need an understanding of aerodynamics and airfoils before i can do this I just want to let you know I already do.

Set up a spring mechanism, that's as long as you'll get it up for in my opinion (unless of course you're really serious about it) The computer brick whatever its called nowadays is kinda heavy.

You can build the fuselage and wings out of Legos, but the prop would need to be something sturdier and designed for this type of work.

You can build the fuselage and wings out of Legos, but the prop would need to be something sturdier and designed for this type of work.

the wings are Styrofoam, and i have a prop right now im looking into solving the under-power prop motor