Two seperate audio outputs at same time.

Riddler356
Go to solution Solved by BoltActionWaffle,

If you're using something like VLC you can change the playback device, they show up as separate devices I presume. 

I want to know if it is possible to watch two moves at the same time on two different monitors with each having a separate audio output.

Scenario: I watch a stream on one monitor with my headphones, while my friend watches a saved video on the other monitor using my speakers.

Headphones are USB, while speakers are analog.

I searched for hours with no luck of finding a similar question on google, nor here.

Thanks in advanced for any and all help.

Nothing to see here, move along

If you're using something like VLC you can change the playback device, they show up as separate devices I presume. 

I never knew that was possible with VLC, Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the help. If VLC can do that than my problems are solved (for now) it is my default video viewer so thanks a bunch.

Nothing to see here, move along

I never knew that was possible with VLC, Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the help. If VLC can do that than my problems are solved (for now) it is my default video viewer so thanks a bunch.

No problem I'm glad to help. It's in preferences under audio. Basically you have your windows default playback device set and VLC set to something else.