LTT - Mod24 (over a month)

RMXSeven

Hey guys,

Wouldn't it be cool if LTT hosted their own mod/build comp. All done remotely with LTT forum members entering.

Members would create little 2 min videos showing where they were up to, or maybe even twitch it. And Linus and Slick could switch between feeds and showcase vids that are interesting... Maybe even just add it as a digest at the end of WAN show!

Prize could be to get to decide what gets thrown at Linus at the end! Like pie...

that could be intresting

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Hey guys,

Wouldn't it be cool if LTT hosted their own mod/build comp. All done remotely with LTT forum members entering.

Members would create little 2 min videos showing where they were up to, or maybe even twitch it. And Linus and Slick could switch between feeds and showcase vids that are interesting... Maybe even just add it as a digest at the end of WAN show!

Prize could be to get to decide what gets thrown at Linus at the end! Like pie...

.,.. if we were to throw something at linus could we have him wear the pink wig while something is being thrown at him??...

I like the idea but the execution would have to be bang on and how would we vote the winner? how would we ask people questions about their mods? etca

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

.,.. if we were to throw something at linus could we have him wear the pink wig while something is being thrown at him??...

I like the idea but the execution would have to be bang on and how would we vote the winner? how would we ask people questions about their mods? etca

Have everyone post a build log on YT with Q&A on their respective threads on the forums?

I don't know about you, but here in Australia it can take some time to upload videos... Let alone stream

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I don't know about you, but here in Australia it can take some time to upload videos... Let alone stream

And in NZ.. flickr is annoying enough to upload low res files to... 

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Voting for the winner I suppose could be an American Idol style poll. That you can throw votes at throughout the comp. Or Luke could work something out... Where there's a will, there's a way!

Maybe Linus would have to wear the wig, and go to the 7-11, to buy a pie, which gets thrown at him!