Home Theater Speakers for PC?

MxMieL
Go to solution Solved by Damikiller37,

Where would i connect the cable? Sorry for the noobish question.. :) There are no audio in ports in the player only audio out... 

If this is the right manual (LINK) you should be able to connect the two RCA connectors at the back of the system labeled TV/CABLE (Look at the "Rear panel" part in the manual) and then connect the 3.5mm jack to your PC. From there you would turn the system on and push the TV/CABLE button on the remote.

Good Day to all! I have this home theater system that is just seating in the corner of the room just collecting dust.. So i'm planning to connect the speakers to my PC.. So my question is what do I need to connect it to my pc?  Thanks in advance.. :)

The Home Theater System is the Sony DAV-TZ135 (Here's the link).The speakers connectors are some king of proprietary connectors.. 

Like this..

$T2eC16FHJF0E9nmFQWI-BQ+c11sreQ~~60_35.J

Wouldn't a RCA to 3.5mm jack cable do the job such as this one LINK?

Where would i connect the cable? Sorry for the noobish question.. :) There are no audio in ports in the player only audio out... 

If this is the right manual (LINK) you should be able to connect the two RCA connectors at the back of the system labeled TV/CABLE (Look at the "Rear panel" part in the manual) and then connect the 3.5mm jack to your PC. From there you would turn the system on and push the TV/CABLE button on the remote.

ohh.. Thanks for that! Definitely helpful..  I'll buy some rca to 3.5mm connector tomorrow.. I'll post if it works.. Next time I'll read the manual.. :) Thanks again ! Have a good day! :) 

ohh.. Thanks for that! Definitely helpful..  I'll buy some rca to 3.5mm connector tomorrow.. I'll post if it works.. Next time I'll read the manual.. :) Thanks again ! Have a good day! :)

No problem :P

It worked .. Thanks again! :)