Searching a Game

Im a RTS enthusiastic and i love things like RoN or Tropico but im searching for something different today. I was hoping that you guys could help me search for a game in the following condition:

1. Racing
  2. Customizable Cars(Engines, Body work)
  3. Doesnt have to be Online
  4. PC Game

Oh and im also searching for an old game that i use to play but i forgot the name its a Top-Down Isometric Alien Shooter, only thing i remember is you spawn in a lab and theres broken walls that you can go into.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

If you don't mind something old, then Need For Speed Underground and Underground 2...

No idea about the alien game though... sorry...

If you don't mind something old, then Need For Speed Underground and Underground 2...

No idea about the alien game though... sorry...

^This

\

about that alien game

maybe alien swarm?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

about that alien game

maybe alien swarm?

Close, but too far. its not 3D, i use to play this on my elementary school pc. onboard graphics bro... So a little bit Circa 2008-ish... idk

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

fallout 1 or 2 for the alien game? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

fallout 1 or 2 for the alien game? 

K that was way too far...

Forza?

I thought Forza was only for Console

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Despite the lack of customization, i think, that the Grid series is extremly good. I haven't played the new one, and despite the fact, that Grid 2 wasn't as good as the first one, it was still a pretty awesome racing game. I would definitly give it a shot - Grid only costs like 15 bucks.

Oh wait found the Alien game its Alien Shooter 1, when i searched Alien Shooter its valves

b0.jpg

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

You never specified.

Sorry, ill edit the post. :\ PC only

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop: