got some One Plus One invites but no idea how to give them away

Zohan2000

so as the title says, i got some share able invites from my the one One Plus One i got and got no idea how to do a give away since the forums on their website are terrible, have offered Linus through twitter an invite but he doesnt really want it so if anyone else on the LTT group want one let me know or if anyone on this great forum has any ideas on how to do a good giveaway reply here and yer, got 3 invites to giveaway so have fun

I will take one. Thanks NVM i didnt read properly.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

every time I see one of these I feel like crying because I want one but even they are too expesive for me

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

can a forum mod move this to the mobile devices? might get more people into this post and yer, dont really want to let the invites to go to waste

ill take one if you still have it ^^ i really want that phone :/

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

If you don't end up doing a giveaway I would love to have fun. But an idea for a giveaway would be some sort of gaming competition of your choice. Add me on Steam I have the same username as on the forum.