The Flagship Killer - Oneplusone

hayate adil

Hey Guys !

I heard of the Oneplusone a year ago and now I figured I would just ask this forum if anybody was willing to send me an invite. 

But since the Oneplusone ("Smartphone - [Flagship Killer] ") is not advertised by anyone but its fans and the community built around the Oneplusone project, I am going to quickly tell you what the OPO actually is.

It's called the flagship killer because this smartphone is intended to outperform every mainstream smartphone on the market at a much lower price; on Amazon the OPO costs around 420 euros, which is what a phone with these specs should

cost, here are the Specs :                    http://oneplus.net/one#specifications

but I'll list the most important :

152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm size ; Qualcomm© Snapdragon™ 801 processor with 2.5GHz Quad-core CPU ; GPU Adreno 330, 578MHz ; 3 GB LP-DDR3, 1866MHz RAM; 16/64 GB eMMC 5.0, available capacity varies and a 3100 mAh battery , 4G LTE and a 1080P 5.5 inch screen. 

The Specs are quite impressive ! But that is not all, if you are "invited" from another OPO owner you can buy this phone for  $ 349 or 249 Euros

So I am simply asking : Is there anyone who could send me an Oneplusone invite ? 

That would be absolutely awesome to save money as a student !

thank you in advance and sorry for the messy writing ... :D

the invite system is going away in octrober

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

the invite system is going away in octrober

No, what they are doing is integrating a pre order system as a trial as well as the invites. So you can be put down for a pre order, and if they have enough stock, then those at the front of the list will get sent them. But if you get an invite, you can "queue jump" and get yours sent as soon as it rolls of the production line. I believe they are only trialling the system, and it may not stay in place, depending on its success and how they cope with managing it.

And OP, it's better to wait until someone is doing a giveaway on here to get one if you wish to get it from here. Otherwise, are you a member of the oneplus forums? It's the best place to look for invites IMO, which is quite obvious really.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Just go on Reddit and spam refresh until an invite thread pops up. You can get one in a few hours this way.

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

i would rather buy another phone -moto g (w/ sd card maybe) - than try to get an invite. its like going to the store on black friday instead of getting in a line for hours just to get a doorbuster deal. not worth it, altho it does depend on what the deal is or what ur getting out of it.

i rather buy a iphone 6 which fits in my hand.

getting pissed off of all these 5+ inch phones

i rather buy a iphone 6 which fits in my hand.

getting pissed off of all these 5+ inch phones

and #BendGate in your pocket

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

At this point I have lost pretty much all interest in the 1+1. Between availability issues, ethical marketing tactics, and age I am just going to wait for the next Nexus phone. 

Main: ASRock Z77E-ITX | Intel 2500K @ 4.6GHz | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX460 | Corsair Force 3 128GB SSD | WD RE3 500GB | Corsair CX600 PSU | Win 8.1 Pro | Lian Li PCQ-08 | Corsair H60