Hi guys 

My pc:

Windows 7 64bit

i7 2600k

GTX 680 2gb zotac(no AMP)

16gb corsair vegeance

SSD M4 512GB

Ali seasonic platinum 860X

The problem is that the frames drop is unpredictable.For example sometimes I play a game and it goes smoothly for hours than I put the PC in sleep mode and when I wake it up the in-game frames are like 20 or 15fps whater the settings(like ultra or low I always get 15-20 fps when it starts dropping) and sometimes this problem shows off right off the start of the PC(when I turn the power on after I shutted the PC down).

How can I determine the problem?Could it be my razer mice driver?(it's a razer lachesis with its driver installed on the PC)

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Its either drivers or faulty equipment, if youve updated your drivers then test how the frames run by individually eliminating components from the system.. It may be a faulty SSD, (very uncommon) or you might just have a damaged GPU, that cant handle load.. 

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

Its either drivers or faulty equipment, if youve updated your drivers then test how the frames run by individually eliminating components from the system.. It may be a faulty SSD, (very uncommon) or you might just have a damaged GPU, that cant handle load.. 

That doesn't explain why his 680 can handle it for hours at times.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

That doesn't explain why his 680 can handle it for hours at times.

Thats true, sorry i didnt read that part, just skimmed it its getting late. Might be the game? I had a bad install of Far Cry 3 that would take ages to load, drop FPS on me and then randomly crash loosing my save data. All that was needed there was a reinstall.

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

OK so basically what is happening is that the GPU is stuck at it's minimum clock when you wake up your PC. Hence, your games are slow.

You can confirm this, by running FurMark or a game in a window, and use GPU-Z to see how the GPU clock is not increasing to it's max speed.

This is driver issue, and on rare cases hardware issue.

When you install the Nvidia drivers, click on Advance, then uncheck all Nvidia 3D stuff. Just keep the drivers and PhysX, nothing else.

Also, check the box to perform a clean install.  Your computer might require to reboot to continue the setup.

Does it solve your problem? If not, you can do the same with 1 older drivers to see if it's not a bug. But if not, it sounds like you need to RMA your card. What to do in mean time. Well you can do? Well you can disable the graphic card power saving features completely. Nvidia cals PowerMizer.

I have made a Nvidia GPU tweak tool, that does this. (It's the one on your right, of the page): http://www.nvgpupro.com/download.php

There is no install. Just extract all files, run the executable, and click on the left column: Change PowerMizer settings.

Select Disable, and restart your computer so that the drivers re-loads its configuration options, where it will be directed to not activate its power saving feature.

If the option is disabled, click on Override disabled options, check the box to the enable PowerMizer settings, click on Set.

Note that for every drivers update or re-install, you need to apply the tweak.

But in your case, I highly suggest to give a call to the manufacture, and see if you can get a replacement card, or maybe they have a BIOS update for the graphic card, that fixes the card.

OK so basically what is happening is that the GPU is stuck at it's minimum clock when you wake up your PC. Hence, your games are slow.

You can confirm this, by running FurMark or a game in a window, and use GPU-Z to see how the GPU clock is not increasing to it's max speed.

This is driver issue, and on rare cases hardware issue.

When you install the Nvidia drivers, click on Advance, then uncheck all Nvidia 3D stuff. Just keep the drivers and PhysX, nothing else.

Also, check the box to perform a clean install.  Your computer might require to reboot to continue the setup.

Does it solve your problem? If not, you can do the same with 1 older drivers to see if it's not a bug. But if not, it sounds like you need to RMA your card. What to do in mean time. Well you can do? Well you can disable the graphic card power saving features completely. Nvidia cals PowerMizer.

I have made a Nvidia GPU tweak tool, that does this. (It's the one on your right, of the page): http://www.nvgpupro.com/download.php

There is no install. Just extract all files, run the executable, and click on the left column: Change PowerMizer settings.

Select Disable, and restart your computer so that the drivers re-loads its configuration options, where it will be directed to not activate its power saving feature.

If the option is disabled, click on Override disabled options, check the box to the enable PowerMizer settings, click on Set.

Note that for every drivers update or re-install, you need to apply the tweak.

But in your case, I highly suggest to give a call to the manufacture, and see if you can get a replacement card, or maybe they have a BIOS update for the graphic card, that fixes the card.

You can also deactivate the power saving features in the driver's control panel.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Not the same. You don't disable it, you just tell the card that you prefer maximum performance, but the power saving is still enabled. That is something that can be called via Nvidia API code, and doesn't need to restart the computer.

You have that app for amd cards too? My 7970 did that to me early this afternoon and I haven't seen that since I sold my 280 lol

Corsair 500r White - Sabertooth 990FX - FX8150 @ 4.6Ghz - Gskill Sniper 1866 - XFX Double D 7970

Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty - OCZ Vertex3 120GB - WD Black 2TB - Ultra X4 Modular 850w PSU

I'll do it as soon as a find a little time between my work and my studies...Anyway thanks guys hope I don't have to RMA it(I have a spare GTX 570 MSI twin frozr III)