Seriously Corsair...

Coombzy

I was all set to buy the K70 RGB and I saw 2 massive flaws... 1. the keyboard is £140... that is a £30-40 difference for RGB... and 2.It has the new "Corsair Gaming" logo which looks disgusting...

they could of just had their plain flag logo, reconsidering my purchase now until I see the keyboard in stores or at an event.

Am I just being paranoid or does it genuinely look to be a flop at it's current price?

I was all set to buy the K70 RGB and I saw 2 massive flaws... 1. the keyboard is £140... that is a £30-40 difference for RGB... and 2.It has the new "Corsair Gaming" logo which looks disgusting...

they could of just had their plain flag logo, reconsidering my purchase now until I see the keyboard in stores or at an event.

am I just being paranoid or does it genuinely look to be a flop at it's current price?

Well i remember they had to redesign the pcb to prevent dying leds, perhaps watch/read some reviews. linus will probably do one

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

yes £30-40 to fit a RGB LED full key behind every key seems reasonable to me, plus i actually like the new logo

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

im so happy that i prefer membrane(dont ask ive explained a metric ton of times), everything is cheap when its membrane

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well i remember they had to redesign the pcb to prevent dying leds, perhaps watch/read some reviews. linus will probably do one

That was one of my worry's as well I hope it's better this time as I heard a lot of them did die.

I agree that the logo is not very pretty. But what really makes me reconsider buying it is the fucking bright yellow shit that's going on.

Bitchslap @Corsair

DON'T YOU DO THAT TO ME. 

They have a new "Corsair Gaming" product line.

And the logo is an eye sore.

I agree that the logo is not very pretty. But what really makes me reconsider buying it is the fucking bright yellow shit that's going on.

Bitchslap @Corsair

DON'T YOU DO THAT TO ME. 

I'm watching TTL's video and even in the dark you can still see the yellow in the logo...

You don't have to buy it.. they offer a product for X amount of money. 

Sometimes a company will offer Product X for too much money and not many people buy it. Then it is known to have flopped.

I think it deserves the price point, considering all the hype...

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Sometimes a company will offer Product X for too much money and not many people buy it. Then it is known to have flopped.

Then why does razer still sell their stuff? 

I know they have a new website for their Gaming stuff, look yellowish. Do you know it? I try to find it, can't

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Then why does razer still sell their stuff? 

The same way Corsair sells their stuff. Brand recognition.

im so happy that i prefer membrane(dont ask ive explained a metric ton of times), everything is cheap when its membrane

To each their own, no explanation required. I actually laugh when people see a pro gamer with a non-mech kb and are all like "Uh, wouldn't that make them play bad"

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

that logo was the one they used forever (or is it new? idk), deal with it

I think they're talking about the "Corsair Gaming" one. It looks tacky as shit, but I think the issues with fit and finish on these boards is far more a concern than a tacky logo IMHO

They went and did what Coolermaster did, move their peripheral line under a different name, in Coolermasters case (get it?), the CM Storm branding

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

I think they're talking about the "Corsair Gaming" one. It looks tacky as shit, but I think the issues with fit and finish on these boards is far more a concern than a tacky logo IMHO

They went and did what Coolermaster did, move their peripheral line under a different name, in Coolermasters case (get it?), the CM Storm branding

yep i just saw it. corsair's old logo and steelseries are two very nice looking logos, but oh well, rip cool logo

I would like to see an unknown brand selling an exact keyboard(same hardware) to see the price and decide if this keyboard is really worth it...

also, what is with their excessive use of yellow? their headset is full of yellow all over it, but then it has a bright blue led  on the switch. just... why corsair?

they could of just had their plain flag logo

9rQZoF6.gif

Is this what the average Corsair fanboy consumer has become?