Gamers girls myth or real (:

nemesis9991

Well we live in pretty much same country :( .

Tu smo negde drugar :D opste poznato kod nas zene turbo folk diskoteka i noge gore,danasnja omladina...  <_<

Tu smo negde drugar :D opste poznato kod nas zene turbo folk diskoteka i noge gore,danasnja omladina...  <_<

"Igre prave od tebe UBICU! - 9/10 roditelja kod nas, jebiga tako kako nam je valjda cu otici odavde jednom".

Sorry for speaking in Serbian.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

My gf plays a lot of lol spends more time playing then I do

Cpu:I7-3770|motherboard:msi z77 MPower|Ram:G-Skill Sniper 1866|Graphics:Evga 650ti SSC|Boot drive:128gb Samsung 840|Data drive:2 tb Seagate 7200 Case:Fractal Design R4|Power supply: corsair cs 750m|OS:Windows 7 home Premium|keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013| mouse: Razer Death Adder chroma

I know one  :wub:  She owns me in LoL

Ooooh! Glenwing's gotta a lady  ;)

Obviously they exist. Just like any other possible interest, there will be females who also enjoy it.

What do you mean exactly by ''sharing thoughts'' about girl gamers? Isn't this 2013? Or are we back to the medieval ages or something? Um they are people? And the play games?

In all seriousness though, yes they are real, and yes I am of the believe that there are more girl gamers than it actually appears to be for this very reason

most gamer girls hide becuase they don't want the attention of 4000 lonely nerds

Oh by the way: because*

For me though, knowing that some person online is a girl doesn't make much of a difference tbh, if you're a nice person I'll play a few matches with you sure why not, if you're not then enjoy your communications block, guy or girl(yes I know it's almost always guys that are assholes online because girls don't want the attention, you don't have to go all smartasses on me, point remains though),

and there are ''fake'' gamers and I don't use that term loosely, those are girls that are just after the attention associated with gamer girls because for some reason being a gamer girl is out of the ordinary apparently and is something special.

UnitLost made an awesome video about this:

So to summarize: I don't care. Why? Because it doesn't matter.

I have a gamer girl friend and shes really good compared to most people but when it comes down to it i let her win for brownie points ;)

What do you mean exactly by ''sharing thoughts'' about girl gamers? Isn't this 2013? Or are we back to the medieval ages or something? Um they are people? And the play games?

In all seriousness though, yes they are real, and yes I am of the believe that there are more girl gamers than it actually appears to be for this very reason

For me though, knowing that some person online is a girl doesn't make much of a difference tbh, if you're a nice person I'll play a few matches with you sure why not, if you're not then enjoy your communications block, guy or girl(yes I know it's almost always guys that are assholes online because girls don't want the attention, you don't have to go all smartasses on me, point remains though),

and there are ''fake'' gamers and I don't use that term loosely, those are girls that are just after the attention associated with gamer girls because for some reason being a gamer girl is out of the ordinary apparently and is something special.

i agree with you.I respect fair play regardless what gender is another oponent.good play and fun but some people just get to sirious when you are better than they has, and start to insult you others will telling you how they sleep with your mom so i understand why girls hidding when play online.assholes eveywhere

i know girls who can wreck shop on me pretty hard, but that's because i'm bad at most games other than Counter-strike and planetside

Why does it matter? I am honestly surprises to see a thread like this here. There are girls who play games, and there "gamer girls".

tumblr_m9e4zvX72m1qgnhfvo1_1280.jpg

Google "guy gamer groups" and look at the pages like this, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wereguygamersdealwit

, and please realize how ridiculous and sexist you sound.

Why does it matter? I am honestly surprises to see a thread like this here. There are girls who play games, and there "gamer girls".

tumblr_m9e4zvX72m1qgnhfvo1_1280.jpg

Google "guy gamer groups" and look at the pages like this, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wereguygamersdealwit

, and please realize how ridiculous and sexist you sound.

''We're Guy Gamers (Deal w/ it) EGG(Dwi)'' sorry but sound like homo group. xD

GIRL

Guy In Real Life

So many things I could write here... things like this.

My older sister (10 years older than me, over 30 now..so bare with me in here) used to play A LOT of Wolfenstein 3d. Also quite a lot of Commander Keen 4, Secret Agent, Crystal Caves and some other games. At the time there were no multiplayer games (or internet for that matter). So yes...gamer girls do exist, but they are few in comparison with boys. You just have to look.

Commander Keen 4:

Crystal Caves

My older sister (10 years older than me, over 30 now..so bare with me in here) used to play A LOT of Wolfenstein 3d. Also quite a lot of Commander Keen 4, Secret Agent, Crystal Caves and some other games. At the time there were no multiplayer games (or internet for that matter). So yes...gamer girls do exist, but they are few in comparison with boys. You just have to look.

Commander Keen 4:

Crystal Caves

they exist of course,i know few of them and they a good player indeed, i think that girls can be equally good in gaming like boys 

Great link, just watched it and i totally agree.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Nerdy guy is the funniest and also crepy'es in same time.