Game24 Letter/Twitter Contest Details

FalzarPMU

what happens if you are from a different country from the ones that are already in the competition?? Can you participate as well?

what happens if you are from a different country from the ones that are already in the competition?? Can you participate as well?

"* PARTICIPATION REQUIRES ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE ENTRANT MUST BE 18+. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF The United States, Canada (Excluding Quebec), The United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Mainland China (Excluding Macau), Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, India, Brazil and Mexico."

Unless your country (minus Quebec, Canada and Macau, China) is listed here, you can't win. You can enter all you like, but you won't be able to win.

I hope this is what you mean, as I am very tired and I may have misinterpreted your question.

My country isn't in the list so that means that i cant win ..... hope for luck to everyone else!!

"See the Future" and "Future is Here" are still possibilities. I'm willing to bet it's one of those.

"See the Future" and Future is Here are still possibilities. I'm willing to bet it's one of those.

FUTURE IS HERE   MISSING: F, I, R

or
SEE THE FUTURE   MISSING: F, T, E

What's your question? Also Linus has been reading Twitter and answering questions that are on there.

My question isn't one that Linus can answer, only an NVidia PR or attourney could answer my question

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

Linus just answered it, all you need it all the letters in the correct order. Case sensitivity and spaces don't matter

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

New letter is R so "future is here" or "see the future" are still very possible

A little off topic, does anybody know what the original cases are that they are modding?

My build: CPU:  i5-4670K Mobo: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 RAM: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

New letter is R so "future is here" or "see the future" are still very possible

A little off topic, does anybody know what the original cases are that they are modding?

BS mods is an IBM F50/F40, one is a phanteks  enthoo luxe, and the third is totally custom

Edit: I seriously want a F50/F40, they look cool and pretty easy to build in

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

BS mods is an IBM F50/F40, one is a phanteks something or other, and the third is totally custom

Edit: I seriously want a F50/F40, they look cool and pretty easy to build in

its an enthoo luxe

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

its an enthoo luxe

Thanks, i'll edit my post

You mean "Suck on this AMD" isn't an option?

1 letter too long unfortunately.

so cloce

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Tenth letter is E! Now it's U U S E E E H T R E ? ?.

AAAAAAAAAAND the E was wrong.

It's R!!!

Tenth letter is R! Now it's U U S E E E H T R R ? ?.

The letter is Actually R

@Bearukun

R is the new letter

"Future is Here" confirmed?

My build: CPU:  i5-4670K Mobo: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 RAM: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

FUTURE IS HERE   MISSING: F, I ("Corny" enough to be said by nvidia)

or
SEE THE FUTURE   MISSING: F, T, E
or
THE SUPER USER   MISSING: P, S (NOT NVIDIA-ISH?)
or
USE THE SOURCE   MISSING: S, O, C

I got the "future is here" from the "maxwell is here" right under the grand prize link.

Arghhh I can't believe I actually fell asleep on my chair... Missed the RR, I guess this is what this thread is for xD