Game24 Letter/Twitter Contest Details

FalzarPMU

Details to the Game24 Letter contest:

What happens is there will be a banner across the screen that has the 2nd hours letter which looks like - [Letter: U geforce.com/game24giveaway] Linus also does mention it so if you are just listening in, you'll be able to hear when there is a new letter.

Every 2 hours starting from around 7:00 PM PST 9/18 they will release one letter at http://www.twitch.tv/tglivecam_16 (Linus only w/o the side bar)

You have to unscramble all 12 letters and input them here - http://www.nvidia.com/content/game24/GAME24Giveaway.html

You only get 1 entry/chance per email for putting in your unscrambled phrase

Winners get 1 of the 3 systems (Luke confirmed the website is wrong, there will be 3 winners)

Luke says they will finish it off stream if it is incomplete before sending it, but it says that winners get similar systems?

Apparently it is not first come first serve, but instead is a random draw from the correct answers

Guessing closes at 6 PM PST

Terms and conditions - http://www.nvidia.com/content/game24/game24-terms-and-conditions.html

There's also another twitter contest from geforce

Details: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/776040/the-geforce-lounge/we-re-doing-a-photo-contest-on-twitter-and-instagram-for-game24-/

To enter you need to be following @NvidiaGeforce - https://twitter.com/NVIDIAGeForce, then tweet at them using the hashtag #Game24 then put a picture/video of your Game24 experience with it

If you want to know what time it is PST - http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

Times the letters should be revealed at in PST

9 PM - 11 PM - 1 AM - 3 AM - 5 AM - 7 AM - 9 AM - 11 AM - 1 PM - 3 PM - 5 PM

not sure what else to add

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

about the letters are they releasing them across all the streams or just linus like the first one? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

about the letters are they releasing them across all the streams or just linus like the first one? 

Just Linus.

And OP, this is not in the spirit of the competition. I could not watch, wake up in the morning, and figure it out then. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Just Linus.

And OP, this is not in the spirit of the competition. I could not watch, wake up in the morning, and figure it out then. 

im just giving people a fair shot at the contest, you also need to unscramble the letters anyways

if this is against the rules or anything feel free to get a mod to delete it

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

What are the letters for?

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

im just giving people a fair shot at the contest, you also need to unscramble the letters anyways

if this is against the rules or anything feel free to get a mod to delete it

You're not giving them a fair shot! This logic is completely wrong. If you want to win, you have to watch, not check a forum post in the morning. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

You're not giving them a fair shot! This logic is completely wrong. If you want to win, you have to watch, not check a forum post in the morning. 

ive actually decided now to instead be details to the contest, ill keep the first letter revealed but nothing else

thanks and have fun

ive actually decided now to instead be details to the contest, ill keep the first letter revealed but nothing else

Sorry but this is useless. If a person is planning on entering, then they know the rules. Not trying to be a jerk but just realistic. 

I had to run to the store quick, did I miss the second letter?

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

I had to run to the store quick, did I miss the second letter?

nah, it started at 7 PM PST, right now it's 8:34 PM PST, will be soon though

thanks and have fun

What would be nice is for the letters to be released in a way that people can actually easily find them.  I have been watching everything and actually only have one letter maybe cuz people keep saying U was one of the letters.  Nvidia can ****off!  I may have to go AMD for my video cards if they don't do better with this contest.  This is BS!  Also the spam to win games is idiotic too in the main channel.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

What would be nice is for the letters to be released in a way that people can actually easily find them.  I have been watching everything and actually only have one letter maybe cuz people keep saying U was one of the letters.  Nvidia can ****off!  I may have to go AMD for my video cards if they don't do better with this contest.  This is BS!  Also the spam to win games is idiotic too in the main channel.

http://www.twitch.tv/tglivecam_08

The main chat for the mod24 stream is much more tame, like one comment per minute.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Fisrt letter was U pls what was the second later i dint see it in the mod stream

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

THE SECOND LETTER HAS BEEN REVEALED!

thanks and have fun

THE SECOND LETTER HAS BEEN REVEALED!

what is the letter pls help

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

but ya gotta be watching it :(

thanks and have fun

This will show what the community here is made of. Either they step up and post the letters or they don't.

I've only seen one letter thus far and it was U

This will show what the community here is made of. Either they step up and post the letters or they don't.

I've only seen one letter thus far and it was U

problem is as others have mentioned its like handing it to them, and seeing how they will pick 3 random from how many get it right, it shouldnt be hard to guess and there is also the twitch chat

thanks and have fun

* PARTICIPATION REQUIRES ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE ENTRANT MUST BE 18+. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF The United States, Canada (Excluding Quebec), The United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Mainland China (Excluding Macau), Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, India, Brazil and Mexico.

What do they have against Portugal? This is some real-ass bullshit. We don't have any rules against giveaways, and we're right next to Spain, so shipping shouldn't be a problem.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

Nvidia is ****!  I want to love them but they have not made it easy at all to get any of the letters.  How have I not seen one when I have watched streams the whole time?

* PARTICIPATION REQUIRES ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE ENTRANT MUST BE 18+. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF The United States, Canada (Excluding Quebec), The United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Mainland China (Excluding Macau), Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, India, Brazil and Mexico.

What do they have against Portugal? This is some real-ass bullshit. We don't have any rules against giveaways, and we're right next to Spain, so shipping shouldn't be a problem.

dang

you could contact support i guess, but not much you really can do

thanks and have fun

Nvidia is ****!  I want to love them but they have not made it easy at all to get any of the letters.  How have I not seen one when I have watched streams the whole time?

are you watching the right stream?

http://www.twitch.tv/tglivecam_16

thanks and have fun

are you watching the right stream?

http://www.twitch.tv/tglivecam_16

I have watched them all and if it is just showing up in one channel it is dumb.  They have 1000 channels officially showing the crap so geeze.