Difference between Titan Hydro Signature and regular edition?

I've been looking around at parts that I can't afford, and water cooling, so I decided to look at what EVGA had for GPUs with pre-installed water blocks, specifically, the Titan.

The Titan has two different types of Hydro GPUs.  There's the Hydro Copper Signature, and then there's just the Hydro Copper.  The difference is about $50, but what do you get for that extra $50?

from what i understand its just an overclock which you can do yourself although the signature basically guarantees stability with that overclock

The signature is just a reference overclocked 780.

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

how much will it be. u might just want to get your own 780 like i did and get a swiftech block for 149.99  just around 800 for them bouth becasue evga use a swiftech block just with a stick labe or custom plate with there name on it.. so if saves u money go that way. 

how much will it be. u might just want to get your own 780 like i did and get a swiftech block for 149.99  just around 800 for them bouth becasue evga use a swiftech block just with a stick labe or custom plate with there name on it.. so if saves u money go that way. 

I wasn't actually planning on buying anything, I just built a computer, and a Titan, or anything close wouldn't even be near the budget I would have, I was just curious as to what EVGA was offering.