Random Unamable Issue?

InfinateX

I've been having an issue since yesterday. Occassionally my computer just randomly does this. I've never even heard of a problem like this. Yesterday it only happened when I would watch vines, but it just happened when I tried to load Google.

What happens first, my video drivers crash. They do not come back on after a few seconds like they usually do when they crash.

Next, after about a minute or two, any sound being played in the background just flatlines. (The same sound will be made continuously without stopping, but not like when a game lags. It's kind of loud and scary sounding... ._.)

What I do when the problem occurs is shut off the power using the switch in the back, then turn my computer back on. (Using the power button on the front doesn't work. Even if I hold it down for a few seconds.)

Once I boot up again my desktop is always rearranged. There were, on a few occasions, other issues, but they corrected themselves.

Sarah Jessica Parker

Okay so it randomly stopped, but now it's happening again. Anybody able to help?

Sarah Jessica Parker

What do you mean by.."my video drivers crash"..bluescreenofdeath (BSOD) or blank screen with monitor shut off..?(flashing monitor pwr light)

Could you also provide your system specs..?>MB.RAM.CPU.GPU.PSU...you know all the acronyms.. :)

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..

Use driver sweeper when booted into safe mode to clear all graphics drivers then re-install then with the previous revision after you restart and boot normally.

Please let me know if it worked ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

What do you mean by.."my video drivers crash"..bluescreenofdeath (BSOD) or blank screen with monitor shut off..?(flashing monitor pwr light)

Could you also provide your system specs..?>MB.RAM.CPU.GPU.PSU...you know all the acronyms.. :)

My screen will just become blank. Just like it normally does when the drivers fail momentarily, the screen will really quickly flicker before it goes black. I did get a BSOD once, but it was just one of those rare occasion ones. The specs are:

CPU: Amd Athlon x2 5000+ AM2

RAM: Kingston DDR2 @ 800Mhz 4GB

MB: ASUS M3A78 AM2+

HDD: Old WD Caviar SE 150GB

GPU: Nvidia 250GTS 512MB

Use driver sweeper when booted into safe mode to clear all graphics drivers then re-install then with the previous revision after you restart and boot normally.

Please let me know if it worked ;)

If the problem starts up again (as it's stopped once again) I'll try this.

Sarah Jessica Parker

My screen will just become blank. Just like it normally does when the drivers fail momentarily, the screen will really quickly flicker before it goes black. I did get a BSOD once, but it was just one of those rare occasion ones. The specs are:

CPU: Amd Athlon x2 5000+ AM2

RAM: Kingston DDR2 @ 800Mhz 4GB

MB: ASUS M3A78 AM2+

HDD: Old WD Caviar SE 150GB

GPU: Nvidia 250GTS 512MB

If the problem starts up again (as it's stopped once again) I'll try this.

I agree..sweep the drivers in safe mode..and reboot . Try the 314.22 WHQL version

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..