• Ram: 16GB of DDR3 RAM Kingston Hyper X Fury
  • PSU: Cooler Master V850 80 Plus Gold
  • Case: NZXT H440 Black and Red
  • GPU: GTX 780 Ti
  • Mouse: Razer Mamba
  • Keyboard: Thermaltake Meka G-Unit
  • Storage: 2 x Seagate 1Tb HDD
  • Storage: 2 x OCZ VERTEX 3 128GB SSD

So my question is should I go with AIO or a decent heatsink for the CPU and replacing the stock fans drom the case

My options are

1. NZXT KRAKEN X41 and replace the stock case fans and replace them with the corsair AF 120 Quiet Edition ( 3 AF 120 on top and 3 AF 120 On the front and the AIO inte exhaust port
  2. Or Noctua NH-D15 for the CPU and 6 x NF-F12 PWN for the front and the top and a single NF-P14 FLX for the exhaust port) 

My main goal for this build is that runs cooler and runs silently 

My second question is 

¿Should I go with this model of GTX 780TI? Its from PNY with reference cooler 

Or should I go with another type of cooler?

My reasons to want this card its that with the window in the case the GTX GEFORCE LED Logo is so damn sexy and the card itself its beatiful

But I have some doubts 

• ¿Its quiet? 
  • ¿The reference cooler can maintain a nice temperature?

I´m going to use this build for gaming  at 1080p but in the near future I want to buy another 780Ti for SLI and a 1440p Monitor thta the reason for the 850W PSU and some light rendering

Suggestions are apreciated

THANKS!!

(P.D. Sorry for the bad English or gramatical errors)

post-40434-0-61328100-1410736648.jpg

My PC rig:Phenom 1055T ,ASUS M5A97 R2.0, ASUS GTX 680 Direct CU II OC 2GB, CoolerMaster HAF912 , Corsair CX600M, 2X VERTEX 3 120gb SSD, 1TB HDD, 6 GB RAM

Next Biuld: FX-8350, ASUS M5A97 R2.0, GTX 780Ti, NZXT H440 Black and Red, CoolerMaster V850, 2X VERTEX 3 120gb SSD, 2X 1TB HDD, 8GB Kingston Hyper X Fury 1600MHz

x41 is a good cooler and it comes with a 6 year Warrenty. and unless you're watercooling then I don't see the need for anyone to really buy a formula motherboard plus it's a z87 board so you'll need to update your bios. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

This is just what I think but if your going with an aio get the swiftech h220x and you really don't need another card in sli for 1440p gaming. With the money down the road you where going to use on the second card use it for a block for the 780ti in the end it will be a great solution for a rig like this. And instead of the af quiet editions use the sp series from corsair they are pretty quiet and will do well in a water cooling environment 

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

the NH-D15 performs much better but takes a lot of space, and from my point of view it looks worse

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor