That AT&T Sponsorship

peanutsrevenge

So, LMG have been saying the right things about Net Neutrality, speaking with the wallet and all that jazz and what have we now seen, a damn sponsorship from one of the biggest companies fighting AGAINST net neutrality. What the hell?

LMG have gone against some of the important things they've said over the years with this one sponsor spot, I don't know about the rest of the folks here, but I'd have much rather gone without the Samsung event coverage if it meant selling a spot to AT & F*in T!

I can't express just how enraged I am right now without going nuts here. I respected and recommended LTT to a good number of people and linked them to videos that were relevant for them and I'm all of a sudden feeling like I want nothing to do with them at all anymore, this is such a massive error in judgement it's unreal..

That's Youtube comments and forum done, Twitter next!

AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH, SO DISAPPOINTED!

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

@peanutsrevenge
Our leader has spoken, and he says that you should vote in this thread if you want your opinion on this matter to be heard.

Beyond the show, we have no plans to work with AT&T and if you guys prefer that we keep it that way, this thread is where to let your voice be heard.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Thanks man, missed it when looking *oops*

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)