Need help on a 24" Monitor purchase for $150-$200

WestcoastPCBuilder

Hey guys,

I'm going to pick-up a new monitor at BB. The first monitor I purchased was the 23.6" Samsung PLS but the panel would wash out quicker than a TN, it wasn't just a dud either, so I returned it. I got a BenQ 2760HS 27" VA panel shipped, new issue is 1080p on a 27" is terrible for reading text.

So what I'm looking for is a 24" panel at 1080p for $150-$200 that doesn't have aggressive AG coating and is IPS or VA.

I was considering this ... but again, with VA the 'ghosting' just when scrolling websites is noticeable, in-game not so much.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/benq-benq-24-widescreen-lcd-a-mva-monitor-with-4ms-response-time-ew2440l-ew2440l/10280348.aspx?path=172a8a6ed12ca7f25766808d0478eb1een02

If anyone has experience with a 24" that's available at BB, recommendations are welcome.

Peace.

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

BenQ RL2455HM

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!