H100i Temperature Problem

I recently built a PC with an H100i and a not too OCed 4690K (sig), and the temps in Prime95 are upwards of 90C! I have Linus's favorite fans on there (NF-F12), and I have the LNA on them, I don't know why these temperatures are so high, and I really need some help. Thank you in advance.

4690K @ 4.2 1.19V :( Unlucky chip, Sabertooth Z97 MK1, Asus GTX 780 DirectCUII, Corsair H100i (2x NF-F12), Seasonic G550, GSkill Ripjaws X CL8 1866, Razer Naga 2012, Razer Blackwidow 2013 (Cherry MX Brown)

I would remove the CPU block and paste. Reapply thermal paste, and re-seat the CPU block. Run prime again. If that fails, check that the orientation of the fans are correct for the config (push or pull).

The usual questions will be:

Have you tried reseating the cooler block on the cpu?

Have you added enough or TOO MUCH of thermal paste on the CPU?

Is the pump working properly?

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I would remove the CPU block and paste. Reapply thermal paste, and re-seat the CPU block. Run prime again. If that fails, check that the orientation of the fans are correct for the config (push or pull).

The usual questions will be:

Have you tried reseating the cooler block on the cpu?

Have you added enough or TOO MUCH of thermal paste on the CPU?

Is the pump working properly?

Thank you two so much. I will try all of these things, even though I have already reseated the block once.

4690K @ 4.2 1.19V :( Unlucky chip, Sabertooth Z97 MK1, Asus GTX 780 DirectCUII, Corsair H100i (2x NF-F12), Seasonic G550, GSkill Ripjaws X CL8 1866, Razer Naga 2012, Razer Blackwidow 2013 (Cherry MX Brown)

@ErMahGerdNVardia

prolly stressing the CPU with P95 using adaptive voltage mode engaged. this will

puke some awful temps.

use XTU and test with the voltage mode from adaptive to static and retest or in

your UEFI remove any adaptive settings on CPU.

what do temps do without LNA adapters? use stock H100i fans and let the mobo

regulate the speed on silent mode. what temps then?

@ErMahGerdNVardia

prolly stressing the CPU with P95 using adaptive voltage mode engaged. this will

puke some awful temps.

use XTU and test with the voltage mode from adaptive to static and retest or in

your UEFI remove any adaptive settings on CPU.

what do temps do without LNA adapters? use stock H100i fans and let the mobo

regulate the speed on silent mode. what temps then?

No, I am stress testing with manual.

I had a similar problem with my h100i and my 3570K. With the cpu clocked to 4.2@1.23v I started getting load temps in upwards of 90c +. I never did sort it out. Tried using less TIM, a little more TIM. As well as checking the mounting. With all sorts of various combinations my temperatures were always sky high. Until I build a custom loop for my cpu anyway. ^_^ 

“At bottom, you see, we are not Homo sapiens as all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother******* in the jungle." - Steven King, Cell