AMD Cpu for gaming

Why do these topics allways end up in the same old pointless discussion?

Because we have dumb AMD fanboys, why else? It's always the same people who recommend AMD when 50 people already recommended the i5 along with evidence showing its the best choice >.> I can't even remember anyone going with their recommendations for a gaming system here, theyve been mainly ignored. Why would you go with their recommendations when they've been proved wrong anyways? They keep pushing that CPU because its cheaper while not being cheaper. 

Because he asks for an AMD gaming CPU doesnt mean you should say yes to anything, why would he go with AMD anyways if Intel costs the same? Doesn't make any sense. I agree it's an old discussion and will remain to be one unless FX fanboys give up spreading the same nonsense.

Lets give an example;

IPC is a bullshit measurement the funniest part is it can even stand for two different things Instructions Per Clock or Instructions Per Core both of which are somewhat important 

Here he says single threaded performance is bullshit

It'll probably be a ~5-8x improvement for workstation use gaming wise currently gaming rarely ever utulizes above an i3...

Now we get something else;

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/208531-performance-increase-from-8350-to-5820k/#entry2829761

He moaned a lot about 8 cores and in an earlier post he says its currently a useless CPU for gaming. Perfect 180°.

Why do these topics allways end up in the same old pointless discussion?

I realy dont understand, why moderators dont take actions on this kind of crap realy..

Topic starter asked for a good AMD cpu for gaming.

And what do i read, all the same bullshit again, as in tons of intel vs amd pointless bullshit threads.

Its obvious that Topic starter did not ask about this crap!

Intel Fanboys realy need to grow up.

cause 80% of the comments in this thread is useless nonsense!

Because we got some silly hardcore AMD fanboys here spreading the bullshit. Why OP must buy bad CPU when he can get better one with better price?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Because we got some silly hardcore AMD fanboys here spreading the bullshit. Why OP must buy bad CPU when he can get better one with better price?

umm... maybe he has an AM3+ mobo lying around??? (just a speculation...)

Still, I wasn't surprised to see the Intel vs. AMD thing to go on here and I'm tired of that shitstorm along with the nVidia vs. AMD one...

umm... maybe he has an AM3+ mobo lying around??? (just a speculation...)

Still, I wasn't surprised to see the Intel vs. AMD thing to go on here and I'm tired of that shitstorm along with the nVidia vs. AMD one...

If you'd read my first post you'd see what I said:

"FX8350, but I suggest to go with Intel, cause 8350 will still bottleneck games on high-end cards."

I always answer the OP question.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

If you'd read my first post you'd see what I said:

"FX8350, but I suggest to go with Intel, cause 8350 will still bottleneck games on high-end cards."

I always answer the OP question.

Sorry if the quote offended you... I have relatively bad memory...

Because we have dumb AMD fanboys, why else? It's always the same people who recommend AMD when 50 people already recommended the i5 along with evidence showing its the best choice >.> I can't even remember anyone going with their recommendations for a gaming system here, theyve been mainly ignored. Why would you go with their recommendations when they've been proved wrong anyways? They keep pushing that CPU because its cheaper while not being cheaper. 

Because he asks for an AMD gaming CPU doesnt mean you should say yes to anything, why would he go with AMD anyways if Intel costs the same? Doesn't make any sense. I agree it's an old discussion and will remain to be one unless FX fanboys give up spreading the same nonsense.

Lets give an example;

Here he says single threaded performance is bullshit

Now we get something else;

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/208531-performance-increase-from-8350-to-5820k/#entry2829761

He moaned a lot about 8 cores and in an earlier post he says its currently a useless CPU for gaming. Perfect 180°.

Yes offcourse, like i allready said unlocked haswell cpu´s are better for gaming bla bla.

But that isn´t the point here, in this Topic.

Its just the lame old crap again.

How manny of these useless discussion, are we going to see up here?

Maybe Topic starter, has a vallid reason to go with AMD. idk.

People need to learn, that there is more then "just gaming" in the digital world.

And that there are 2 cpu brands not only 1.

Its the same, as if i going to ask information about an Alfa romeo Giulietta, and i get all the VW fanboys, giving me information about how great VW is.. lol.

Its the same useless info then.

you know what i mean ;)

The pro´s and con´s about both AMD and Intel are allready discussed tons of times uphere.

Only the intel fanboys keep bringing this discussions everytime.

If the question was "intel or AMD" cpu for gaming?

Then sure allot of the comments posted could be usefull.

But thats a diffrent story :)

Topicstarter clearified that he was looking for AMD, i assume that he allready knows all the pro´s and con´s.

Because its allready discussed ton´s of times.

There is offcourse nothing wrong with recommending an 4690K for gaming, cause yes they are better.

But Topic starter allready reacted to that, that he was still looking for an AMD.

So i assumed he allready concidered the pro´s and con´s.

So yeah i dont see, why the intel fanboys need to bring the rest of the useless discussion to this thread.

Moderators should take actions about this in my opinnion.

Cause its Topic pollution..

Yes offcourse, like i allready said unlocked haswell cpu´s are better for gaming bla bla.

But that isn´t the point here, in this Topic.

Its just the lame old crap again.

How manny of these useless discussion, are we going to see up here?

Maybe Topic starter, has a vallid reason to go with AMD. idk.

People need to learn, that there is more then "just gaming" in the digital world.

And that there are 2 cpu brands not only 1.

Its the same, as if i going to ask information about an Alfa romeo Giulietta, and i get all the VW fanboys, giving me information about how great VW is.. lol.

Its the same useless info then.

you know what i mean ;)

The pro´s and con´s about both AMD and Intel are allready discussed tons of times uphere.

Only the intel fanboys keep bringing this discussions everytime.

If the question was "intel or AMD" cpu for gaming?

Then sure allot of the comments posted could be usefull.

But thats a diffrent story :)

Topicstarter clearified that he was looking for AMD, i assume that he allready knows all the pro´s and con´s.

Because its allready discussed ton´s of times.

There is offcourse nothing wrong with recommending an 4690K for gaming, cause yes they are better.

But Topic starter allready reacted to that, that he was still looking for an AMD.

So i assumed he allready concidered the pro´s and con´s.

So yeah i dont see, why the intel fanboys need to bring the rest of the useless discussion to this thread.

Moderators should take actions about this in my opinnion.

Cause its Topic pollution..

The "Intel vs AMD" question will always be asked, since too many people are lazy to google it. (Including me)

But maybe the People wanna know EXACTLY why Intel is better over AMD.

It's a question that has to be answeren several times.

To the AMD Gaming Cpu question. I asked because i don't know much about AMD Cpu's. But since i joined this Forum i know that Intel is stronger then AMD but AMD is a budget Cpu and offers better Cpu's for People whit a low Budget + for AMD.

(Mostly why i asked is because i like the GPU of AMD)

Intel is more expensiv but offers more Power and less Watt usage. ( There are still People thinking that AMD beats Intel in every way because AMD has more Cores, Ghz and works whit Windows why Intel is "Optimized" for Windows.

But yeah, it's a bit annoying that the Intel vs AMD question came back, since everyone knows that Intel has better Cpu's then AMD. (I am maybe a bit a Fanboy of Intel sorry) except some People.

But if it's so annoying then don't respond on these Questions, just ignore them.

It's better to Lock this Topic now.

Thanks to everyone for the Help.

The "Intel vs AMD" question will always be asked, since too many people are lazy to google it. (Including me)

But maybe the People wanna know EXACTLY why Intel is better over AMD.

It's a question that has to be answeren several times.

To the AMD Gaming Cpu question. I asked because i don't know much about AMD Cpu's. But since i joined this Forum i know that Intel is stronger then AMD but AMD is a budget Cpu and offers better Cpu's for People whit a low Budget + for AMD.

(Mostly why i asked is because i like the GPU of AMD)

Intel is more expensiv but offers more Power and less Watt usage. ( There are still People thinking that AMD beats Intel in every way because AMD has more Cores, Ghz and works whit Windows why Intel is "Optimized" for Windows.

But yeah, it's a bit annoying that the Intel vs AMD question came back, since everyone knows that Intel has better Cpu's then AMD. (I am maybe a bit a Fanboy of Intel sorry) except some People.

But if it's so annoying then don't respond on these Questions, just ignore them.

It's better to Lock this Topic now.

Thanks to everyone for the Help.

If you are an intel or amd fan that does not realy matter.

You did not know much about amd cpu´s, but you did know that intel has a stronger ipc.

And that was exactly my point ;)

Instead of feeding you with information about AMD cpu´s, you got bashed with in how superior intel cpu´s are.

And that is kinda useless, because it happens in every AMD based threads.

I suppose everybody gets my point :P

If you are an intel or amd fan that does not realy matter.

You did not know much about amd cpu´s, but you did know that intel has a stronger ipc.

And that was exactly my point ;)

Instead of feeding you with information about AMD cpu´s, you got bashed with in how superior intel cpu´s are.

And that is kinda useless, because it happens in every AMD based threads.

I suppose everybody gets my point :P

I wanted to know a bit more about AMD but now i know more about Intel.^^