Comptia 220-802 Free Simulation?

MainStageNews

Ive already passed hardware and am going to take the software side of Comptia A+ soon. Ive heard there is a decent amount of "hands on" simulations in 802. Does anyone know of a free software that I could use to practice. If not what are somethings I could do in a virtual machine to practice. Any insight to the test appreciated. If there's a certain part that you think I should take a few extra looks at please tell me. Thanks everyone :)

Ive already passed hardware and am going to take the software side of Comptia A+ soon. Ive heard there is a decent amount of "hands on" simulations in 802. Does anyone know of a free software that I could use to practice. If not what are somethings I could do in a virtual machine to practice. Any insight to the test appreciated. If there's a certain part that you think I should take a few extra looks at please tell me. Thanks everyone :)

So you did 801? How was the exam?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

So you did 801? How was the exam?

It was pretty easy. It's just the software side that is a little worrying to me.

It was pretty easy. It's just the software side that is a little worrying to me.

802 is mostly troubleshooting, what can say but don't rush and be cool, go when you're ready :)

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC