Help finding a mouse?

theelitegamer

Hey guys what's sup, PAY DAY BOYS! So I have a problem though, I don't know which mouse to get, I was thinking about the G600 and Naga since all I play is dota and could use it for the gaming software I use but how are those side buttons? Then there's razer, corsair and steelseries with all the FPS mouses you want. Which would you recommend for playing Dota and regular use?

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

m40, m65, m95. from corsair

i use the m40 and I love it for dota.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

m40, m65, m95. from corsair

i use the m40 and I love it for dota.

Do you really need the side buttons for dota? 

Do you really need the side buttons for dota?

the m40 only has 2 and I don't really use them because I never set them up for anything

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Do you really need the side buttons? Have you run out eaisily accessible keys on the keyboard? If you don't actually need a ton of side buttons then but want some then I would recommend Logitech G502 or G402. They have better sensors and a handful of extra buttons. If you don't need all those buttons there is a ton of options. A budget, grip style and feature preferenced would help in that case.

Roccat Kone XTD Optical, Logitech G502, (can't recommend the G402), Mionix Avior 7000 is quite good. If you don't want sidebuttons, the Logitech G100s is actually very good. The CM Storm Alcor is a good option too.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Do you really need the side buttons? Have you run out eaisily accessible keys on the keyboard? If you don't actually need a ton of side buttons then but want some then I would recommend Logitech G502 or G402. They have better sensors and a handful of extra buttons. If you don't need all those buttons there is a ton of options. A budget, grip style and feature preferenced would help in that case.

I do need the side buttons. Ordered the M95 from Corsair.. randomnumbergen helped again. 

The G600 is the best mouse I've found for MMO's and MOBA's extremely high quality been rocking them for a couple of years now and I'd buy them again in a heartbeat

I also thought about getting the naga, but what sold me on the G600 was the button pattern which i can assure you, you won't be hitting the wrong buttons on accident(imagen using your ult in dota by accident)

Linus also reviewed it a while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPnqmuuXcFM&list=PL8mG-RkN2uTwChYF-gaygFQero5g5IXgr&index=67

The G600 is the best mouse I've found for MMO's and MOBA's extremely high quality been rocking them for a couple of years now and I'd buy them again in a heartbeat

I also thought about getting the naga, but what sold me on the G600 was the button pattern which i can assure you, you won't be hitting the wrong buttons on accident(imagen using your ult in dota by accident)

Linus also reviewed it a while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPnqmuuXcFM&list=PL8mG-RkN2uTwChYF-gaygFQero5g5IXgr&index=67

Ordered a Corsair M95..... if anything I'll refund it and get that