New PC

Hey, guys!

I want to buy a new PC, because my current one is not strong enough to handle all of my gaming needs (fx-6100, gtx 650 and 8gb 1333MHz)

So I want to buy a new one. I have atleast 600 euro's to spend, right now, may go up to 800€. (Notice, euro's) What do you guys advice me to get. I'd rather have a Intel CPU because I want to install Mac OS X on it. I'd like nothing to fancy on the LED, I prefer none, or white and I want a nice case, maybe a Define R4. My first priority is gaming.

Can you help me out?

P.S. (I'm new, so I'm not sure if it is right in this section, and my native language isn't English)

Hey, guys!

I want to buy a new PC, because my current one is not strong enough to handle all of my gaming needs (fx-6100, gtx 650 and 8gb 1333MHz)

So I want to buy a new one. I have atleast 600 euro's to spend, right now, may go up to 800€. (Notice, euro's) What do you guys advice me to get. I'd rather have a Intel CPU because I want to install Mac OS X on it. I'd like nothing to fancy on the LED, I prefer none, or white and I want a nice case, maybe a Define R4. My first priority is gaming.

Can you help me out?

P.S. (I'm new, so I'm not sure if it is right in this section, and my native language isn't English)

If you're willing to give up OSX it might be worthwhile to just upgrade your computer. --Pick up an 8350 (assuming your current mobo can handle it) and upgrade the gpu. 

So...assuming you have a good motherboard, then: 

an FX8350 and an R9 290 (550~ Euros).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Could you give us the site you'll be ordering from?

4launch.nl or Azerty.nl, anythingthat ships for not all that much of a price to the Netherlands is fine by me, too.

If you're willing to give up OSX it might be worthwhile to just upgrade your computer. --Pick up an 8350 (assuming your current mobo can handle it) and upgrade the gpu.

So...assuming you have a good motherboard, then:

an FX8350 and an R9 290.

My motherboard is kinda cheap, it's a MSI 760GM-P23 AM3+ And it isn't terrible that there's no OS X

4launch.nl or Azerty.nl, anythingthat ships for not all that much of a price to the Netherlands is fine by me, too.

Amazon UK can ship to Netherlands, not sure how much it costs so I'll leave £50 of the budget to that.

Amazon UK can ship to Netherlands, not sure how much it costs so I'll leave £50 of the budget to that.

But keep in mind that ponds are worth more than euro's.

But keep in mind that ponds are worth more than euro's.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/27PRR1FAGE99P

Just to note:

If you re-use your current 8GB of RAM that'd be good

And if you are re-using your hard drive drop the 1TB and get an i5 4460.

Chose a Gigabyte Board and a GTX card as Gigabyte is the preferred hackintosh board manufacturer and GTX cards generally require less tomfoolery. (Although my 7950 'r9 280' works fine if you'd like a better card at the same price).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/27PRR1FAGE99P

Just to note:

If you re-use your current 8GB of RAM that'd be good

And if you are re-using your hard drive drop the 1TB and get an i5 4460.

Chose a Gigabyte Board and a GTX card as Gigabyte is the preferred hackintosh board manufacturer and GTX cards generally require less tomfoolery. (Although my 7950 'r9 280' works fine if you'd like a better card at the same price).

I think ill go with the 7950, a Gigabyte motherboard and a 4440 or 4460. But is it wise to also upgrade my powersupply, because it is of the brand MSTECH? I've heard some really bad story's about their products.

I think ill go with the 7950, a Gigabyte motherboard and a 4440 or 4460. But is it wise to also upgrade my powersupply, because it is of the brand MSTECH? I've heard some really bad story's about their products.

I added a CX500 as I didn't know your current PSU. But after hearing it I'd go CX500.

7950 is good, try get  the 280 as that's the 'rebrand' of the model and should work.