What game to get?

Flight1sim

Should I get Grid 1, Dirt 3, or Dirt: Showdown?

I can play Grid 1 anyways from nvidia GRID to my shield. so really its between Dirt 3 or showdown.

I honestly like Dirt 3 better just from watching comparisons, but I want another opinion. :P

-Thanks

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Should I get Grid 1, Dirt 3, or Dirt: Showdown?

I can play Grid 1 anyways from nvidia GRID to my shield. so really its between Dirt 3 or showdown.

I honestly like Dirt 3 better just from watching comparisons, but I want another opinion. :P

-Thanks

DIRT 3 if you like simulation racers

DIRT Showdown if you like arcade-style racers

Or wait for The Crew

"Rawr XD"

Euro Truck Simulator 2 

Dirt 3 and showdown are on sale, and those are the only choices :(

Might buy Euro Truck Sim 2 later tho.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Or wait for The Crew

I tried the beta, and I hate the driving physics.

So I probably want DiRT 3 because i like a more realistic racing games.

Dirt 3 and showdown are on sale, and those are the only choices :(

Might buy Euro Truck Sim 2 later tho.

Well same here, i bought Dirt 3 and Grid 2 at Codemaster's steam sale.

I tried the beta, and I hate the driving physics.

So I probably want DiRT 3 because i like a more realistic racing games.

Everyone complains about the driving physics in The Crew after playing with keyboard or gamepad. It's awesome with a racing wheel

DIRT 3 is a great game though

"Rawr XD"

Dirt 3 but beware it has that shit games for windows live with it, showdown uses steamworks.

I would not pay money for a GFWL game, I'd buy dirt showdown and pirate dirt 3.

Or wait for The Crew

Dirt 3 is NOT a simulation. It's an arcade game. The only simulation type racing games is iRacing and maybe a few more.

Grid, Dirt, The Crew, and a few others are ALL arcades racing games with no "sim" feeling to them. 

Dirt 3 is NOT a simulation. It's an arcade game. The only simulation type racing games is iRacing and maybe a few more.

Grid, Dirt, The Crew, and a few others are ALL arcades racing games with no "sim" feeling to them. 

It's the sim-oriented DIRT game. Showdown was supposed to be the arcade-y DIRT

"Rawr XD"

It's the sim-oriented DIRT game. Showdown was supposed to be the arcade-y DIRT

They may have tried, but they failed horribly. It's a great game, don't get me wrong. I LOVE playing it. It's just not a simulation. The physics are terrible, the drifting is too unrealistic, etc. 

Grid Autosport is on Steam sale atm. Don't know by the time you read this though. I enjoyed it quite a bit :3

| CPUAMD FX-6350 4.2Ghz | MotherboardGigabyte: GA-78LMT-USB3 | RAM16 GBytes DDR3 | GPUMSI AMD Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr IV OC Edition | PSU: Corsair 650W Modular +Gold Certified | Storage: 2 TB HDD |