Guild Wars 2 LTT Guild?

Hey all so ive recently gotten back into my favorite MMORPG. So LTT guys what do you think about possibly making a guild for only us members of the forum? Personally i think it would be a cool idea to rep LTT in game. I also know that a lot of people are already in guilds with friends, competetive players, etc etc. But all those willing what do you think?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

I'm a level 42 human mage, haven't played in a year and a half and if some LTT people want to make a clan/group then I'm in.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

People still play this?

Yeah they do?? Anyways I have a 46 charr Guardian. And currently working on non ranger

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Honestly hate Guild Wars 2. Character stories are dumb and leveling up is the most tedious sack of bull since I played Conquer 2.0.

I don't get why they couldn't have just stuck to Guild Wars 1 mechanics with updated features. I don't care how good WvW is, I was horribly disappointed with GW2.

Does anyone here still play GW1?

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Yeah they do?? Anyways I have a 46 charr Guardian. And currently working on non ranger

I thought it died in the first 6 months

I thought it died in the first 6 months

Maingame other than event monsters basically did. It's all WvW now.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Maingame other than event monsters basically did. It's all WvW now.

Eh not really it's still pretty popular on events and Champs still

Honestly hate Guild Wars 2. Character stories are dumb and leveling up is the most tedious sack of bull since I played Conquer 2.0.

I don't get why they couldn't have just stuck to Guild Wars 1 mechanics with updated features. I don't care how good WvW is, I was horribly disappointed with GW2.

Does anyone here still play GW1?

I actually thoroughly enjoy the mechanics beside the leveling. It's actually a terrible system because the only real way to power level is world completion and crafting which really blows because it does take some time. But I really like how the game at least for me pulls you in

I'll join. I just started playing again after a long break. I main Mesmer but have been leveling a ranger.

I'll join. I just started playing again after a long break. I main Mesmer but have been leveling a ranger.

Lol me too except my main was a charr Guardian

Am I the only one who thinks that gw2 has the best PvE system?

Anyways... I would like to join, but I'm playing in Europe.

It was still alive and kicking last I played (4-5 months ago)

I have an 80 and some extras. What servers are you all on?

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

It was still alive and kicking last I played (4-5 months ago)

I have an 80 and some extras. What servers are you all on?

Isle of Janthir

I think I'm on tarnished coast

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

I started playing this game in May and I just can't stop! I'd definitely join an LTT guild!

Alright well if we do how would we decide the right server

Servers don't matter that much anymore, they have "megaserver" system similar to ESO, you only choose for which world to fight for in WvW.

Servers don't matter that much anymore, they have "megaserver" system similar to ESO, you only choose for which world to fight for in WvW.

OK so who's in on this then

Make a list of those that want to join.

Noob questions: If the servers don't matter.. then we can sign into any server and joining a /p party or chatting in /g guild won't be a problem?  Would hate to level up a character again, what is the low down on character transfers?

I don't remember if it is free to transfer or not. But, we will still be able to chat and be on the same map even when on different servers. The only problem is that we won't be able to play WvW with each other if we are on different servers. And if you transfer, you still keep the same characters. 

Transferring costs around 1800 gems and is account-wide, but with megaserver it only matters for WvW.

And to reply to OP, I'm already in a good guild but anyone on the EU cluster should feel free to give me a poke :)

Aristocrates.8396

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

I bought the game but haven't really played at all since I got it (extenuating circumstances). I'd love to get into it with some people. When I get home I'll fire it back up.

I bought the game but haven't really played at all since I got it (extenuating circumstances). I'd love to get into it with some people. When I get home I'll fire it back up.

For all willing I'm going to make a guild sometime this week sorry I haven't been replying much I've been busy :unsure: