Kali Linux OS?

does anyone here knows how to use it?

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

If you dont quite know whats its for. It is a tool used by Professional Penetration testers "Ethical/White hat hackers" to test networks. There is lots of documentation on the KL website for how to use this Distro BUT...

IT CAN AND WILL get you into A LOT of trouble if you do not use it correctly. Companies will not take kindly to you snooping around there business without prior written consent and a Scope ( As Ethical Hackers are required to do before they start). Please use it carefully and only within your own network or a network/Business you have full consent to use it on.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Someone at my school Tell us about it and i'm kinda interested so i ask here if anyone knows how to use it. so if ever they can help me. imma beginner there!
EDIT: They are the one who won the 4th place in hackathon competition.

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

Install it and start with the Aircrack-ng suite and go from there, just make sure it's your network as cracking networks you don't own is illegal of course. I can give TuTs (not made by me) if you care just feel free to PM me.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Yea, not going to happen. Keep in mind hacking is a federal offense if you don't have permission from the target. Also hacking is a skill set, not something you can openly learn anywhere.

If you wanna do some legal hacking, try setting an encryption key to your own homes wireless network and try breaking it. Things like that are perfectly legal but again something no one is going to openly teach you.

I would suggest doing some searching on YouTube for video tutorials.