My computer is doing weird things

Dualsi

Hi, my computer specs are below, and the thing is that it has been doing strange things, like, adblock gets deleted randomly from chrome, even when I'm in the middle of using it, and recently, I was Skyping with a friend, and then a pop up said that my system could't find an audio device, even when I unplugged my headphones. I couldn't hear anything, then my screen background was gone and I couldn't right click, nor go to the windows thingy, I googled the problem but chrome wasn't responding correctly, it just wouldn't load, and when i restarted it, everything was normal, and the thing I googled earlier wasn't in my history. If you have had the same problem, please let me know and as said below I'm running Windows 8. Thanks. 

PC specs: Sager NP8268, GTX880m w/ 8 GB DDR5 VM, i7-4810MQ 2.8/3.8 GHz, IC Diamond Thermal Compound, 16GB RAM at 1600 MHz 2x8, 256 GB Crucial M550 series mSATA3 SSD, 1TB 7200rpm HD, Killer Wireless, Bluetooth 4.0. Window 8.1 (Because W7 was more expensive)

-Snipe-

I haven't had all the same problems as you, but I have had a few.

Have you run a memory diagnostic yet? My issue was that I had bad RAM sticks for my problems.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

you should do a thorough AV sweep on all drives...check back afterwards if problem still persist..

Details separate people.

can you please fix your pc specs i doubt you have 16gbs of vram

He has a GTX 3000ti titan black maybe?
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

He has a GTX 3000ti titan black maybe?

35320d1408711650-sputtering-problem-y6qe

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

the adblock being deleted randomly happens to me too, and I get random artifacting/snowstorming in chrome, i dunno what it is.

wow, thats a lot of bees!

the adblock being deleted randomly happens to me too, and I get random artifacting/snowstorming in chrome, i dunno what it is.

So... have you tried any of our suggestions yet?

So... have you tried any of our suggestions yet?

It only happens like once a week, and fixes its self when I restart my computer. Ill try some of them if it happens again.

wow, thats a lot of bees!

do a full antivirus and malware scan and then return to tell us the results

Jack Whitbread

Ultras0nix