3 Monitors to go with my R9 295x2

YroPro

Hey guys, new here. 

I just ordered a 295x2 as well as some other parts for my new build, my current monitor is a 5 or so year old acer 1680x1050, looking to upgrade for my new graphics card. I really want to use eyefinity, or an ultrawide, but when I checked out the ultrawide Linus reviewed, I didn't like how it wan't curved. I really want a more immersive experience. I've been looking at the Dell U2414H. 

Let me know what you think!

Any further suggestions? 

acer H236HL is good display

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

acer H236HL is good display

Similar to the U2414H right? I think the dell has a thinner bezel though. Shame neither come in a higher res or refresh rate.

H236HL is the bare minimum as far as surround/eyefinity displays go. They're popular because of the price point. biggest thing you miss out on is a VESA mount and no height adjustment, so you have to get creative

the Dell's are better if you can swing the budget

if you're considering any higher speed TN's for surround/eyefinity, don't bother if you want to run portrait mode. many say quality TN panels are fine in landscape surround though

Yea I can afford the dells no problem, I'm only getting 3. Vesa compatibility is almost a must, unless they're just really fantastic monitors.