PC Shuts off after exactly 30 minutes.

I Love Huskies
Go to solution Solved by nanowatt,

I have been using it playing hard to run games for about half a year so i'm pretty sure it is not being overloaded.  I have also used it the last couple days playing games for the 30 minutes and it still doesn't restart before then.  So should i look into getting the motherboard sent into MSI or Newegg so i can a new one that doesn't have this issue?

Try this too go to bios to config and disable VLAN device maybe that network adapter is actually broken

if it doesn't work either then send it back cuz is broken

not the board itself is broken but the bios.If you can flash it with an older version

2 hours ago, Joecake said:

Hi ,i know this issue is old but i have the same thing all of a sudden my ethernet port is hidden and doesnt work tried placing a lan card but all slots are dead and unrecognized also same issue u got pc shuts down after ~30 minutes , happned to me alot so was just wondering what do u mean by"other bois on my motherboard" so hopefully it could fix my issue 

Hi @Joecake welcome to the LinusTechTips Forums. :)

I'd suggest making a new thread to discuss your issue, if you want you can reference this thread and parts of this thread but you're unlikely to receive responses on a thread 4 years old.

Zac :)