Battlefield 4 & E3

For those lucky people attending E3 this year be sure to check

Out DICE , and Battlefield 4 multiplayer. :)

Battlefield fans will soon get their first look at Battlefield 4 multiplayer! Starting June 10th, DICE will be showing off live Battlefield 4 multiplayer demos at E3.

First, DICE will reveal Battlefield 4′s multiplayer on June 10th, 1:00 PM PDT during “The Download”, EA’s 2013 preview. Learn about what’s new, what’s improved, and what to expect from the next generation of the leading online multiplayer shooter.

Starting on June 11th, we’ll be featuring live streaming multiplayer footage from the showroom floor of E3. Over these three days you’ll be able to tune in to live unscripted multiplayer footage, DICE developer insights, and interviews with community.

RSVP for the Battlefield 4 multiplayer event to set a reminder and receive live updates.

Use link to Main story to RSVP, please take pictures, video , post what you think of the

Demo ?! :)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news?52713

post-3348-0-43799800-1369732809.jpg

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

Just got Battlefield 3 today gotta get good at flying the jets and helicopters before this game comes out. Really liking it. Now a new game and new engine with better environments and graphics will just complete it. Wish they put PhysX in it but I wish every game had PhysX. 

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Just got Battlefield 3 today gotta get good at flying the jets and helicopters before this game comes out. Really liking it. Now a new game and new engine with better environments and graphics will just complete it. Wish they put PhysX in it but I wish every game had PhysX. 

For jets you literally have to have your vehicle sensitivity to max or you will get wrecked by good jet pilots. It is a pain in the ass because maxed vehicle sensitivity fucks every other vehicle up lol

For jets you literally have to have your vehicle sensitivity to max or you will get wrecked by good jet pilots. It is a pain in the ass because maxed vehicle sensitivity fucks every other vehicle up lol

Tried that on a random map went to drive a buggy to the jet after blowing it up and just moving the mouse a little throws it around so bad. Wish it had different sensitivities for different vehicles. 

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

If you aren't watching Zh1nt0's charity livestreams he said to one of the youtubers while live that "the community will be pleasantly surprised, we do look at forums all the time" and that he will be able to talk about anything on june 10th and on livestreams after that, and im pretty much sure he also said that jackfrags and lvlcap will be going to E3 to meet him. Also you can enter giveaways if you follow his channel and if you donate 5$ you can win a 7990. Hes pretty awesome and i can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

http://www.twitch.tv/zh1nt0

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Zh1nt0 is "Awesome" when it's time to SELL something, otherwise he ignores the community completely.

Hope its actually good.

BF3 is one of the few FPS outside of F2P that I play.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

All I can say is that I hope it's less Battlefield 3, more Battlefield 2.

Zh1nt0 is "Awesome" when it's time to SELL something, otherwise he ignores the community completely.

I have hope they listen to the community, but you can't deny hes a great person for doing the charity stream.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black