Youtube XL

I'm using YouTube XL on my AC Ryan and this is the only youtube player that allows me to play all videos in my region. Is this for real that they going to close youtube XL on june 9 or its only affected on certain regions?

post-3058-0-23115500-1369728185_thumb.pn

Am I the only one who has no clue what Youtube XL is?

Video player apps on AC Ryan. I usually use youtube XL to watch vevo videos. The normal youtube app on AC Ryan somehow restricted me from playing official videos. So this is the app that impresses me.

Looks ...strange

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Wow. Never heard of this.

This is the player used on the ps3

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

you can't use Youtube.com/tv? 

Cpu: Intel i7 4790k@stock | Case: Corsair C70 | Motherbord: msi z97 Krait edition Ram: Crucial ballistix 16 GB | Video Card: GTX 1080 8GB |

Power Supply: Seasonic 620W Bronze|KeyBord: Corsair K70 RGB (reds)| Mouse: Logitech g502|MicrophoneBlue Snowball|

you can't use Youtube.com/tv? 

Uh, AC Ryan only have certain apps. I don't think I can add other apps on it. And my PC is not in the living room, it's up stairs. Never bother to bring it down, the weight you don't wanna know about it. There's one time I used Twonky and removed them. I'll try to get it work again.

Give XBMC a try and install de youtube addon almost the same.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

I remember you got the youtube xl page when you went to youtube on the wii. It looked a whole lot different though.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

I remember you got the youtube xl page when you went to youtube on the wii. It looked a whole lot different though.

Same. It's sort of evolved into the current YouTube TV though.

Uh, AC Ryan only have certain apps. I don't think I can add other apps on it. And my PC is not in the living room, it's up stairs. Never bother to bring it down, the weight you don't wanna know about it. There's one time I used Twonky and removed them. I'll try to get it work again.

have any luck with apps or another solution?

Cpu: Intel i7 4790k@stock | Case: Corsair C70 | Motherbord: msi z97 Krait edition Ram: Crucial ballistix 16 GB | Video Card: GTX 1080 8GB |

Power Supply: Seasonic 620W Bronze|KeyBord: Corsair K70 RGB (reds)| Mouse: Logitech g502|MicrophoneBlue Snowball|

have any luck with apps or another solution?

Download Music videos and mp3 and play them on the player without using internet. DLNA all files from my computer to the player then send output to the TV. Still figuring how to live stream youtube videos using Twonky.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else bloody confused by all these random things? I would have thought PS3 would have just used a YouTube app made either by Sony or Google... 

Well, at least now I know this existed.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Anyone else bloody confused by all these random things? I would have thought PS3 would have just used a YouTube app made either by Sony or Google... 

Eh, sometimes they don't bother making them. Like the YouTube app for Windows Phone, which was made by Microsoft instead of Google...

I remember using YouTube XL on the Wii before Nintendo made an app.