VIRO smartphone of future infinite battery

Thuster

i have more trust in these because of the sheer size that is possible compared to the phone, altough there is still a beautifull long way to go.

Turn on your brain. Watch. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

i bet it is BS ,for me more than a week without charging is too good to be true 

this is getting a little sensational, they confirmed those words but not combined.

i even doubt that the 120fps 4k recording is possible at a phone as device, ohh hell i even doubt that the cameras at LTT can record 4k 120fps nativly.

and with such powerdraw a phone battery won't hold long, my bet is on 15mins most recording, suggesting that 120fps 4k recording is possible.

You're right, it doesn't support 4K recording at 120 fps. 120 fps is supported only at lower resolutions.

The only reason I'm so optimistic is that they have a launch date which is soon and the production is already started. They have to have something solid, if they are promising to reveal the device in less than a month and sell it in three months.

I'll just keep spamming the latest information here...

Viro will have 5,2" full HD AH-IPS display. It's a strange decision in my opinion since I'd assume that AMOLED uses less energy.

They have added GRAM however, which makes it possible to temporarly disable GPU or something... Anyway, it should help save energy by 26%.

The glass is Gorilla glass 3 ofcourse.

They also say that "the display hides one more surprise" for us that will be revealed soon.

Apparently they are going to drop hints and details all the way up to October 1st and that way get more publicity... Whatever, I kinda like their approach.

Oh and btw, this newest facebook update has the first little picture of the phone. (I'd copy it here, but I'm not writing this on PC so it's a bit difficult.)

https://facebook.com/getVIRO/photos/a.270067753181725.1073741828.269076969947470/274899119365255/?type=1&source=48

Turn on your brain. Watch. 

hmm thanks, never saw that vid, actually enlightens a bit. makes me sad thou.

never giving up on science thou!

The only reason I'm so optimistic is that they have a launch date which is soon and the production is already started. They have to have something solid, if they are promising to reveal the device in less than a month and sell it in three months.

that release date caught my attention, only reason im keeping an eye on this phone.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Cant they use those solar pannels that are clear or something? Could be an interesting idea. What about using one of the mechanisms used in those self winding watches?

I'll just keep spamming the latest information here...

Viro will have 5,2" full HD AH-IPS display. It's a strange decision in my opinion since I'd assume that AMOLED uses less energy.

They have added GRAM however, which makes it possible to temporarly disable GPU or something... Anyway, it should help save energy by 26%.

The glass is Gorilla glass 3 ofcourse.

They also say that "the display hides one more surprise" for us that will be revealed soon.

Apparently they are going to drop hints and details all the way up to October 1st and that way get more publicity... Whatever, I kinda like their approach.

Oh and btw, this newest facebook update has the first little picture of the phone. (I'd copy it here, but I'm not writing this on PC so it's a bit difficult.)

https://facebook.com/getVIRO/photos/a.270067753181725.1073741828.269076969947470/274899119365255/?type=1&source=48

5.2 inches are perfect for a display, and it's Full HD that is better than QHD for me.