Pc won't boot unless I clear CMOS

sperkowsky

Go to bios and use default settings

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

i Am

This is strange.As i recommend to many people run a diagnostic startup go to msconfig and select diagnostic restart the os if is going to reboot then you have a software problem if not then the problem is somewhere else.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

This is strange.As i recommend to many people run a diagnostic startup go to msconfig and select diagnostic restart the os if is going to reboot then you have a software problem if not then the problem is somewhere else.

could it possibly be a motherboard issue I am going to upgrade it soon but wasn't expecting it this soon

could it possibly be a motherboard issue I am going to upgrade it soon but wasn't expecting it this soon

The main purpose of a bios is to load up the default hardware and give them a purpose/something to do it also may be a hard disk issue because that is the one loading the os.That only if what you say is correct and it requires a repair

hmm it's an ssd

Even worst.Try first what i said go to ms config select diagnostic startup and restart the os if it doesn't suck at the booting screen then the problem is related to a software you have

Hmm for some reason my drive isn't in aschi or whatever it's called mode

If the mode were wrong it won't let you boot in the first place.Did it work?Did the boot kept going after you select diagnostic startup?