Help with origin

Draden_

Hi guys if any of you here could help me i would be grateful

So i woke this morning with an unpleasant surprise 

i tried to log in into origin for a round of bf4 but i got a verification code needed message

I then went on to check my email ,and i saw 5 messages from origin saying that my email was changed to the other one(some guy from france it had  .fr)

i clicked on the link to revert it but nothing happens,and the strangest part is i cant even contact ea support for a live chat with them

when i fill out the form by choosing origin ,then origin pc i then go to log in but i get a blank page and cant access them at all

here is a pic of the page and link i get the sf initials i dont even know what they mean or if they even have something to do with it ea.

http://i.imgur.com/MFBWOky.png

Im sorry didnt know where to post this cause i have 3 bought games on origin,and i've went to their answer hq forums but they respon every 20 min and dont know shit

I am truly grateful if you could help me out !

Try sending a message to EA support. 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Could you please give me their email adress ,i cant access their contact us page at all....i really dont know whats happening 

Could you please give me their email adress ,i cant access their contact us page at all....i really dont know whats happening 

I am not sure if your message will even be received, I am 90% sure that contacting them directly through the email without a support ticket will get nothing done.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Its frustrating even those at answer hq cant help me,i get the blank page while trying to contact them via live chat,i tried using other browsers(i usually use chrome,tried mozilla and internet explorer) ,even tried contacting them from a another pc and i still get the blank page

Its frustrating even those at answer hq cant help me,i get the blank page while trying to contact them via live chat,i tried using other browsers(i usually use chrome,tried mozilla and internet explorer) ,even tried contacting them from a another pc and i still get the blank page

You could try contacting them trough another account.

When it comes down to it you are assigned a support person, not a bot. You just need to be able to prove them it was your account.

And just out of curiosity, is there something you did that could have brought this on you.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

You could try contacting them trough another account.

When it comes down to it you are assigned a support person, not a bot. You just need to be able to prove them it was your account.

And just out of curiosity, is there something you did that could have brought this on you.

I know,i've been trying to get to them with another account.

But the problem is still there i did even the clean boot windows part ,but i just cant get to live chat,i fill out the form needed and when i proceed on i get a blank page that i posted a pic of above 

I know,i've been trying to get to them with another account.

But the problem is still there i did even the clean boot windows part ,but i just cant get to live chat,i fill out the form needed and when i proceed on i get a blank page that i posted a pic of above 

I can't really think of anything that you can do if a different PC wont help. When I try it seems to work, I still don't quite understand where you get the blank page. Is it in stage 4 of sending the support ticket?

Spoiler

I can't really think of anything that you can do if a different PC wont help. When I try it seems to work, I still don't quite understand where you get the blank page. Is it in stage 4 of sending the support ticket?

If stage 4 is just after i do my log in then yes (stage 1: selected origin as a product,stage 2: orign pc(choose between pc and mac),stage 3: i choose acc sec and title hacked acc,stage 4:log in,and then the blank page)

If stage 4 is just after i do my log in then yes (stage 1: selected origin as a product,stage 2: orign pc(choose between pc and mac),stage 3: i choose acc sec and title hacked acc,stage 4:log in,and then the blank page)

I see, I finally understood what you meant. The only thing I can tell is that you need to be logged in before you press contact, but I guess you can't. 

A remote chance of success would be to log in to battle log (or anything similar possibly), go to the forums and the support. It should be able to log you in to the support site automatically but I am unsure.

Spoiler

I see, will give it a try ,btw i just got a response from one of their members on Answer hq ,and it said it could be a dns cache thing(it was not ,did te steps they suggested) and to try from another windows acc(that didnt work too)

Yeah they said i should call customer suppor in the UK and btw im from Serbia,the bill i will get will be a hefty one,and i refuse to pay for customer service and because their site is broken...i was able to do livechat just 2 weeks ago when i was changing my sec question on origin...*siiiiiiiigh*

Thank you @ and @Firearm2112 for the time you guys spared to help me!