GFX for small portable gaming rig

Hey guys.

So i am working on a media core gaming rig for portable use and as a spare for my gf when she's at my place.

so fare i have some parts laying around an i3 2100, a zotac h61-wifi (lga 1155) mini itx motherboard and i just baught a Silverstone raven rvz01 very cheap without a psu. i have a 56gb ssd and a 500gb laptop harddisk.

My budget is very tight an i am planing on upgrading along the way when money comes around.

so i want to know what kind of graphics card i should by (blower or open design) and what gfx to buy.

currently im looking at a pny gtx 660 2gb for roughly the same price as a gainward gtx 750 ti 2gb both blowertype coolers.

i also need a psu to run the setup any suggestions?

this is not meant to be a hardcore gaming rig i have a rg for that just a spare and one i can bring to my friends places.

Thanks before hand :)

660/750 would be more then enough, as for a power supply any 550w would be enough for both 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

You could also consider the r7 260x. It seems a bit cheaper than the 750 and should perform better at the cost of higher power consumption. Still only 115W compared to 55W. 

Where would you be buying from?

Im living in Denmark (europe) so US sites are unfortunately off limits :)

as far as powersupply i was thinking of the  XFX core edition pro 550w?

and well the R7 260x is almost the same price as the 750 TI what would you go for?

they are both around 170 dollars (converted from dkk)

though i can get a MSI R9 270 gaming 2gb for 210 dollars?

or a gtx 760 ti for 280 dollars.