Shipping refund?

Excon

If something is shipped to me from the US (I live in Canada) with 6 to 10 day shipping and it takes 12 days to receive can I get a refund or something? USPS hands it off to Canada Post once it hits the border. I'm asking because it taking something I ordered 8 takes so far. It's only traveled through out North eastern USA (It's been in New York 3 separate times after visiting Jersey, Philly and Boston). It's only gotten 50 miles closer to me out of 1000 and its probably already been on a 500 mile journey

afaik no

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You cannot, because the delay could be caused by any number of things. Typically, it's due to customs though. However, problems en route can occur, and unless it's a significant delay, you won't get a dime.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

I was buying some coolant from frozenq and since the coolant was loosing its colour they had to test it and that made it take longer and it ended up fading. So they offered to send me a few bottles instead of 1 when they get the coolant fixed. This however is about a private company and the postal service has no empathy.