Beyerdynamic MMX 300 is it comfortable with glasses ?

Fixmare
Go to solution Solved by MayflowerElectronics,

Yes, anything with velour pads will work with glasses.

Hello, i have purchased and gived back Razer Kraken Forged, now i found even better in every way headset Beyerdynamic MMX 300. The only reason why i gived back was, becouse razer kraken for my ears are not comfortable as i imagine, and when i wear glasses, its very painfull after 10-15 minutes. So does this headset is better in comfortability then Razer Forged edition, and the sound quallity is good or average ?

I think those MMX 300's are basically DT 770's with a mic. So yes they'd sound way better than the Krakens.

I don't know about the comfort for you though. Can't comment.

Probably it is, since it's beyerdynamics quality and it has cloth earpads and not super tight plastic leather "beats studio pro style" pads with uber clamping forces to stay on your head while twerking to justin biever songs.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Probably it is, since it's beyerdynamics quality and it has cloth earpads and not super tight plastic leather "beats studio pro style" pads with uber clamping forces to stay on your head while twerking to justin biever songs.

:D, There should be razer twerking song..... well, so i'am looking for an user that has it, and tell me if its comfortable with glasses !

Mine are really quite comfortable and I have thick plastic frames with straight arms. The earcups do have a hefty clap on your head though. Since the ear cups are huge and over sized it just feels nice and snug.

Mine are really quite comfortable and I have thick plastic frames with straight arms. The earcups do have a hefty clap on your head though. Since the ear cups are huge and over sized it just feels nice and snug.

So this means, with glasses it will be painfull ? :D I need straith answer yes you will feel discomfort, no you won't.

I would actually recommend buying the DT770 Pro and a mic seperately, that way you can save some cash. From what i see the MMX 300 are 345$.

192$ - DT770 Pro 32 Ohms: http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-DT-770-PRO-32-Headphone-Monitoring-Applications/dp/B008POFOHM

50$ - Microphone: http://www.modmic.com/products/modmic-4-0

Total:  242$ instead of 345..that's 103$ that stays in your pocket.

So this means, with glasses it will be painfull ? :D I need straith answer yes you will feel discomfort, no you won't.

First 4 words of my previous post.

And you may initially find some but I didnt , but my friend did and he doesn't even wear glasses.

I really suggest the headset one of the best available.

First 4 words of my previous post.

And you may initially find some but I didnt , but my friend did and he doesn't even wear glasses.

I really suggest the headset one of the best available.

Ah, then what headset would you recommend, that i would not feel discomfort using headset with glasses :/

I would actually recommend buying the DT770 Pro and a mic seperately, that way you can save some cash. From what i see the MMX 300 are 345$.

192$ - DT770 Pro 32 Ohms: http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-DT-770-PRO-32-Headphone-Monitoring-Applications/dp/B008POFOHM

50$ - Microphone: http://www.modmic.com/products/modmic-4-0

Total:  242$ instead of 345..that's 103$ that stays in your pocket.

And if the mic breaks on the MMX 300, you're fucked. lol

Ah, then what headset would you recommend, that i would not feel discomfort using headset with glasses :/

He means they're very comfortable.

:D, i really don't care about mic that much, iam not making videos or anything, my only mic usage is playing competitive games such as Dota 2 / LoL / and mostly cs:go. So i need that people understand me well, nothing else metters and simple microphone for 6$ in my country in $ that would be 3$ mic is perfect  ! :D

Yes, anything with velour pads will work with glasses.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Buy the DT770 Pro 32ohms then instead of the MMX 300 they're the same headphones just without the mic and $100 cheaper.

Then buy a cheap mic and you just saved money!

I said it was comfy? "Mine are really quite comfortable"

or you know you just utilize the warranty and get it fixed or replaced.

He means they're very comfortable.

thank you.