Opinions on 760T

aduman

Hi! I currently have a 550D and want to get this case. I just fell in love with it.. Window looks amazing, the color white fits the case so well, led's are not overdone. :)

I'll be installing my current 2 780Ti's in it and probably watercool them later on. Is this a good case for this purpose? I'm just not sure.. What if Corsair just wanted the outside to look good and skipped the inside...

The case doesn't have a bottom 240/280 rad support. They say you can mount even a 420 on top but not sure about that. I was planning to go with a 360top and a 240bottom.

And then there is the look of the top when the cover/panel is removed it looks like this:

http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/content/6/1/6194_09_corsair_graphite_760t_full_tower_chassis_review.jpg

This bugs me, a lot.

What do you think about this case and it's features and build quality? Is it good for the watercooling requirements I mentioned? How's the airflow?

I can't get Phanteks or NZXT cases here so please keep that in mind.

Thank you, I really appreciate and value your opinions. :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I love it, as far as air flow and watercooling goes, you'll be just fine.

They did just as good of a job on the inside as they did the looks, extremely spacious and solid build quality.

The top of the case looks better irl without the cover imo.  

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Top notch case, can fit a ton of stuff in it

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Great features and build quality

Wow, thanks for the quick reply! :) Appreciate your opinion, I've just heard some people complaining about build quality and the case being not worth it etc.

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

EDIT.  Damn, just saw that Phanteks is a no go.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I love it, as far as air flow and watercooling goes, you'll be just fine.

They did just as good of a job on the inside as they did the looks, extremely spacious and solid build quality.

The top of the case looks better irl without the cover imo.

Thanks for your input. :) I really appreciate the comment on the top of the case. I hope it looks good to me too. I was really impressed with build quality of 550D.. It would be really disappointing for me if I don't get equal/better build quality from this case.

Can I fit a 240rad on bottom or do I have to mount it on front?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

EDIT. Damn, just saw that Phanteks is a no go.

Yeah, I was really sad too when I found out Phanteks is not available here.. :( Thanks for the input though! :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Top notch case, can fit a ton of stuff in it

Hope it looks as pretty inside as it does on the outside. :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for your input. :) I really appreciate the comment on the top of the case. I hope it looks good to me too. I was really impressed with build quality of 550D.. It would be really disappointing for me if I don't get equal/better build quality from this case.

Can I fit a 240rad on bottom or do I have to mount it on front?

You'll have to do it in the front. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Hope it looks as pretty inside as it does on the outside. :)

Check out Hardware Canucks youtube channel.  I find that they are the best critics of Cases/Chassis.

Really unfortunate about Phanteks man.. That case was made for watercooling.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Wow, thanks for the quick reply! :) Appreciate your opinion, I've just heard some people complaining about build quality and the case being not worth it etc.

Not true those are the people that have never actually used or felt one

Check out Hardware Canucks youtube channel. I find that they are the best critics of Cases/Chassis.

Really unfortunate about Phanteks man.. That case was made for watercooling.

Already watched it before starting this thread. :) I agree they give the best shots from beautiful angles and Dmitri does a really good job at presenting the features.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Features yes but build quality not so much. 

Yes it has great build quality have you ever actually held one or looked at one IRL

Yes it has great build quality have you ever actually held one or looked at one IRL

Yes I used one for a client build. 

@NUFCThomas

@Cokeman

@Faceman

@Jobbe03

What do you guys think of the Air 540 and 750D? I'm not quite fond of 750D as I want a different look from my current 550D.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't have this case but referring to the quality of the Obsidian 900d, I can only say it is awesome. I don't think you can do something wrong by getting this case.

Actually I alreday thought of selling my 900d and get this one since I don't need my 900d anymore because I use for 1 of  my watercooling loops an external moster radiator.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

@NUFCThomas

@Cokeman

@Faceman

@Jobbe03

What do you guys think of the Air 540 and 750D? I'm not quite fond of 750D as I want a different look from my current 550D.

I quite like the 540 air but the 760t is far nicer IMO

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

@aduman

If those are the two I have to pick from for what you want to do, the 750D because it will have much more room.

@NUFCThomas

@Cokeman

@Faceman

@Jobbe03

Air 540 not a fan of. I don't like cube cases. Do really like the 750D. Its like a bigger version of my 450D

760T inside is the same as the 750D with it's pros and cons.

Outside the 760T has a better optical drive cover if you use them (750D looks awful when an optical drive is mounted).

The top panel cover your fan if you want to mount them on top. Also it's unfiltered so you have to find filter yourself. The 750D has a removable magnetic filter out of the box.

IMO 550d much better, better build quality, looks, ect

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."