Management Program for Windows / Multimonitor

Vinzix

Is there a decent enough program out there to manage the windows you have open? 

An example of a program that I've seen in a vid (which I can't remember anymore) where the windows go to the size you inserted automatically. For instance, if you have 2 windows open, both windows are 960 x 540 respectively (= 1920 x 1080 / 2). Or in general just a program that you can manage your windows very ineptly once you open them or where you can lock windows to a certain size and what not. In any case, a program so you don't have to resize windows manually all the time. 

Thanks in advance. 

simple answer is look into stardock

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

simple answer is look into stardock

Can't find anything there that is remotely to what I'm looking for. A lot of need tools and all that, already been using fences for a while and love it, but not what's in description. 

Can't find anything there that is remotely to what I'm looking for. A lot of need tools and all that, already been using fences for a while and love it, but not what's in description. 

That's all I got, sorry I couldn't help you further. If I find anything else I will definately post a comment.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Is there a decent enough program out there to manage the windows you have open? 

An example of a program that I've seen in a vid (which I can't remember anymore) where the windows go to the size you inserted automatically. For instance, if you have 2 windows open, both windows are 960 x 540 respectively (= 1920 x 1080 / 2). Or in general just a program that you can manage your windows very ineptly once you open them or where you can lock windows to a certain size and what not. In any case, a program so you don't have to resize windows manually all the time. 

Thanks in advance. 

I stand corrected this may be what you looking for http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-free-window-manager-resizer-arranger.htm