New Super budget gaming build

Hey! So I've got to make a gaming pc under $250

These are the parts I already have from an older pc:

A Zotac GTX 470 with 1.2gb gddr5

A 600w bronze power supply

A case

A monitor

With the release of the G3258, I think that I should get that because of the overclocking potential and very good performance. But, I was also trying to consider stuff on the amd side, like some of the lower end fx processors which can overclock well (both on air)

Also, I have another apu based pc, on which I made the mistake of overlooking the ram and went with a 1333 sk hynix instead of something better. So can I also buy some good 2133mhz ram and put it in that pc, and put that sk hynix ram in this new pc? Both need to be 4 gigs only, as they both run software that works only on an x86 os. Thanks! All of your recommendations are welcome!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qt4LwP

32-bit programs work on 64-bit systems, it would be a bad idea to use a 32-bit OS at this point, devs at this point are even dropping support for 32-bit OS's (Titan Fall)
*Note
I heard that the G3258 overclocks great even with the stock cooler, so if you really want one, hyper 212 evo would be a good one, but it's option and not really that needed

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qt4LwP

32-bit programs work on 64-bit systems, it would be a bad idea to use a 32-bit OS at this point, devs at this point are even dropping support for 32-bit OS's (Titan Fall)

*Note

I heard that the G3258 overclocks great even with the stock cooler, so if you really want one, hyper 212 evo would be a good one, but it's option and not really that needed

Thanks! And what about the amd side of things? As the G3258 isn't available locally still.. And I get major discounts locally, so maybe some alternatives that have been on the market for a little while? Thanks!

Thanks! And what about the amd side of things? As the G3258 isn't available locally still.. And I get major discounts locally, so maybe some alternatives that have been on the market for a little while? Thanks!

AMD side?

Abandon ship.

AMD is not competitive with intel right now; unless you want APU, don't get AMD.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...