Good parts for gaming PC?

I have a list of parts for a gaming pc that I think I will be building. I would like to have some other people tell me how good it is, and if I should change anything. The link is here. Any feedback is appreciated!

I plan on doing gaming on medium settings, on one monitor. The second is not for gaming.

I also do not want to spend to much more money than I am spending here.

these parts are good for gaming, nothing looks wrong to me.

Thanks! This has went through two previous stages of verification so I was hoping there would be little to no changes to be made. It started out with no SSD and three monitors.

Thanks! This has went through two previous stages of verification so I was hoping there would be little to no changes to be made. It started out with no SSD and three monitors.

i have a build similar to this and it works great!

I have a list of parts for a gaming pc that I think I will be building. I would like to have some other people tell me how good it is, and if I should change anything. The link is here. Any feedback is appreciated!

I plan on doing gaming on medium settings, on one monitor. The second is not for gaming.

I also do not want to spend to much more money than I am spending here.

Only thing i can think of recommending is a better cooler, but the cooler you have in that list will do fine. Game on :D

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

i have a build similar to this and it works great!

Great! I am really happy because this is $100 less than the original design.

Only thing i can think of recommending is a better cooler, but the cooler you have in that list will do fine. Game on :D

Ok, one of the benefits of building my own pc that I can't wait for is the easy upgrade ability.