League of Legends, Project M and ArcheAge ahoy!

Icaras

Hi, I run a small close knit gaming community and we're about to set sail for ArcheAge it's currently in open beta and it's completely free2play*

While if you want to play like a normal theme park MMO, it's completely free to play, you don't really need the patron benefits.

We also play a ton of Project M netplay, League of Legends and whatever else, so if you think we'd suit you sign up at our site http://genesis.gg or come chat on our TS3.

ts3.genesis,gg

I would totally play PM with you guys if I wasn't surrounded by ocean with awful latency

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Technically this is advertising, which is against the CoC.

And on a side note, i don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer.

wonder how many people got the reference straight away  :lol:

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Would totally want to join if you guys were playing Smite. I got all my League buddies to start playing it, we're having WAY more fun xD

Skillshots AHOY

Git Gud.

Technically this is advertising, which is against the CoC.

And on a side note, i don't even think Phil Collins is a good drummer.

wonder how many people got the reference straight away  :lol:

He's not really advertising anything for financial gain... He's posting a thread about his open gaming group in the Looking For Group section.

I don't see how that's bad...

Git Gud.

He's not really advertising anything for financial gain... He's posting a thread about his open gaming group in the Looking For Group section.

I don't see how that's bad...

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(Youtube, FB, etc.) in any way shape or form.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums other then through the Classifieds section nor advertise links to third party personal sale sites (EBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you might be selling your item.

Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.

His "open gaming group" advertising will lead to them gaining not just members, but financial gain through donations via their site. I'm all for LTT gamers to get together to play games, but not joining an external group of people in order to do so.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Would totally want to join if you guys were playing Smite. I got all my League buddies to start playing it, we're having WAY more fun xD

Skillshots AHOY

smite is for fegits

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

smite is for fegits

and League is for people who hate fun! xD

Git Gud.

and League is for people who hate fun! xD

Smite = ctrl c ctrl v

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Ain't it?!!

If SMITE was here, I would join as well ;P

Ezreal: "It's all skill!"

Rama: HA.

Git Gud.

League of Legends and whatever else

I would totally play League with you guys but I'm on the NA servers. :(

His "open gaming group" advertising will lead to them gaining not just members, but financial gain through donations via their site. I'm all for LTT gamers to get together to play games, but not joining an external group of people in order to do so.

I'm merely offering an unlimited slot TS3 to the LTT community that happens to be run by my community. A community isn't like being in a monogamous relationship, you can be apart of many and we're really not expecting any donations from new players, we're expecting people to come online and have fun!